Chapter 6: Rae

Poki balanced her phone in her hand, sitting in her chair. Should she tell Rae? Or would it be a bad idea? She couldn't decide. One thing was clear, though. Sykkuno's life was in danger. She finally decided to talk to him about it. She knocked on his door, and Toast answered it. He had barely left his side since Sykkuno had left. "Toast. I need to talk to him." She said. Toast nodded and stepped aside. "Thomas." She said. He weakly nodded towards her. "It's Rae." She said. He laughed, although it sounded more like a cough. "It's that obvious?" He asked. "You need to tell her Thomas." She said. He laughed. "Imane... if I confess to her, I will die." He said. She knew this wasn't true, but she couldn't tell him for her. She walked out of the room, toast closing the door behind her. *swoosh* Imane knocked on Poki's door, and it was opened immediately. "Hey Imane!" Rae exclaimed, but her smile was turned into a frown when she saw Poki's expression. *WOW SWOOSH* "Wait wait wait wait wait." Rae said with skepticism in her voice. "You're telling me, that Sykkuno had Hanahaki. A 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 disease, because he has feelings for me." She said. Imane had seriousness in her eyes. "Sure he does. Let's go see him now." She said. They walked to his room, Rae with a smirk on her face. She knocked on the door, expecting Sykkuno to open the door, but it was instead Toast, who looked like he hadn't slept in years. "Toast? What are you doing here?" She asked. From the background, coughing could be heard. "R-Rae?" Sykkuno called, his voice hoarse.