Chapter 3: Suspicions

When they got back to the house, they both had a fuzzy feeling in their heart. Sykkuno in particular. But it was short lived, as the feeling was soon replaced with nausea. He ran upstairs, feeling something clogging his throat. He threw the door shut, the noise echoing throughout the house. He leaned over the toilet, and his eyes widened. A red object forced itself out of his mouth, revealing itself to be a blue flower, although barely recognizable due to it being stained with blood. His eyes now leaking tears, he let out a cry. A cry of pure pain. —From downstairs, this cry was heard by many people, Toast and Poki hearing it above all. Toast immediately ran to his room, Poki trailing behind. "Sykkuno, let me in!" He shouted, although there was no response. "Syk?" Poki called through the door. When their shouting was replied to with another groan, Toast busted open the door, and ran to the bathroom. "Oh my god..." Poki muttered as she stared. Toast ran to him and picked his up, blood dripping down his chin. "Hanahaki..." Poki whispered as she saw the petal stuck to his chin. What were they gonna do...

OH MY GOD 100 READS WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK—

Sorry. Hi! This is Maddox! Thanks so much for sticking around (GOD I AM NOT GOOD AT SOCIAL INTERACTION) and I hope you liked it! Also after this chapter go look up Tina Phantom Valorant in YouTube (It'll cheer you up) BYE!