Chapter 4: Problem/Solution

As Toast sat on Sykkuno's bed, hand in his head, while Poki was rubbing Sykkuno's back, trying to comfort his aching chest. Toast finally broke the silence with a shaky voice. "Sykkuno, how long has this been going on?" He said. Sykkuno coughed, before responding. "A few months, but only recently have the flowers been coming up." He said. "Who is it?" He said bluntly, earning a glare from Poki. "It's... it's Rae." He said, Poki's eyes widening. *BOOM FLASHBACK TIME WHAT* "So who do you like?" Poki asked. "Imane!" She yelled, a pink blush dusting her cheeks and nose. "What? I'm not gonna tell him. Or her, if that's who your into—I'm not into girls!" Rae interrupted. Poki laughed before saying: "Ok, then who is it?" She said. "It's... it's Thomas..." She said in an embarrassed voice. Poki's eyes widened in surprise and her mouth formed a perfect 'O' "I KNEW IT!" She called out, before Rae covered her mouth. "Shhhhh" Rae said. *BOOM BACK TO THE PRESENT, or, wait, isn't it back to the future? AH FORGET IT BACK TO WHATEVER TIME WE WERE IN!* "Toast, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked, her face mouthing 'now'. "What is it, Imane?" He asked. "Rae likes him too." She said. Toast gasped and looked her in the eye. "We need to get them together, now." He said. Imane nodded. Now what to do...

DUDE WHY ARE PEOPLE READING MY STORY WHAT—