Chapter 1: Are you ok?

"I'm telling you, Lily is the imposter!" Rae shouted into her microphone. She glanced at the voting time. 20 seconds left. All she had to do is convince Sykkuno that it was Lily, and she would win. Sykkuno nervously glanced at the time. There was no proof on either of them. He would just have to random vote. He closed his eyes, and clicked. He opened his eyes and saw that they had won! He had voted Rae. "Dangit Sykkuno!" Rae yelled, and Sykkuno started wheezing/laughing. All of a sudden he started coughing. this had been going on for a few weeks now, 'but it's probably just a cold.' Sykkuno thought to himself. As he progressed through the next game, he started to feel even worse. By the time the round was over, he felt like his stomach was inside out. He coughed, before nervously telling his stream he had to go. Everyone just assumed he was just tired, but Rae seemed to be especially worried. "Are you ok?" Rae asked. Sykkuno nodded, before leaving the call. They played a few more rounds, but Rae just wasn't in the mood. After they left, she decided to go up to his room and check up on him. She knocked on his door quietly, in fear of disturbing Poki's stream. She got no response, and was about to walk away when he opened the door. "Hey! Just wanted to see if your ok." Rae said. ' that was a stupid way to say it.' Rae thought to herself. "Yeah, i'm fine." Sykkuno responded. "Well, if your feeling up to it, do you wanna go get something for lunch?" she asked. Sykkuno glanced at his phone, seeing the time. 12:15. "Uh, sure. Meet at your car in 15 minutes?" He asked. "Yup, Ill see you soon." She responded. He shut the door, and ran to the toilet immediately. He started throwing up, but he felt something smooth slip out of his mouth. Once he was done, he glanced at the toilet, and was horrified at what he saw. A pink, pedal. His blood ran cold, his eyes wide open. Every fanfic reader knew Hanahaki. A disease where a flower blooms in the lungs and heart, caused by one sided love. Rae. This had all started when he had developed feelings for Rae a few months ago. He sat on his bed, and started to cry. He was going to die.