I wanna shout it from the rooftops (requested)

"You look beautiful." You smiled at Dove, laying a soft kiss on her cheek as she straightened out her dress and took a deep breath.

She's got a few interviews to get done today and since you've finally got some free time on your hands, you happily decided to tag along when she asked you to come with her today.

This first one is pretty big since it's the first one she's doing in front of a live audience for the first time in a little while where the others are simply radio shows or one on one interviews.

She seems pretty nervous and you can't seem to understand why. But you've been right there to hold her hand and give her hugs and kisses when you see her nerves getting the better of her.

"You'll do great, baby."

She nodded and leaned in to give you a deep and loving kiss, only to be interrupted by the knock on the door from one of the crew members telling her it was time for her to go out for the interview.

"One second." Dove smiled and made sure they were out of sight before she gave you a sweet peck. "Love you."

"Love you more, Dove."

She'd usually argue, tell you that was just impossible. But she had no time, much to her dismay.

She made her way down the hall and out on stage as the audience began to cheer for her. She waved to them all, showing off her big smile as she became overwhelmed with the love she was being shown.

She kindly hugged the lady that would be interviewing her before she took a seat.

"Hello, Dove."

"Hi," Dove grinned.

"How are you?"

"Really great. I'm very happy these days." Dove replied with a genuine smile, knowing you were backstage aware that you're the biggest reason behind her happiness; she tells you that every single day.

The lady began asking her some questions about her music and some roles she's got in movies and tv coming up. She's got a lot going on. She gains new fans every single second as she becomes more and more loved worldwide; and deservedly so, in your eyes.

However, like almost every interview, she knew the question about her love life was going to be asked. She can't seem to remember the last time it wasn't asked about.

She dreads it every time, mostly because she has to lie through her teeth and say she's single and not looking to mingle anytime soon.

She's not out yet and your relationship is still very much a secret, even from your closest friends and family. You're just not sure who you can truly trust and you don't want to risk such an important thing getting spread around without her permission.

She adores you for that.

But she's getting tired of it. She made a promise to herself that whenever she was asked next, she'd be ready to tell the world about your love.

It was all simply a waiting game, but she knew it wouldn't be for much longer, especially when she can see the lady really wanted to talk about it.

She was ready. She knows you are too. You've talked about it many times before, promising her that whenever she was ready, you were more than ready, as well.

So when the lady cleared her throat and sent Dove this big smile, hoping to get some sort of scoop like everyone does, she knew what was coming.

"So, Dove. You're a very busy woman, I know. But you're very beautiful. I know you say that you're not in a relationship but I don't think that's true. Are you with anyone?"

Dove took a deep breath and gazed out at the crowd before looking at the cameras and then back at the lady.

"Actually, yeah, I am."

The lady gasped in shock. Although she'd hoped for that answer, she didn't expect it.

"And I've actually been dating for about seven motnhs now."

"So you've had yourself a little secret love. How cute! Who is this lucky guy?"

Dove shook her head.

"The person I'm talking about is my girlfriend, y/n."

The crowd gasped quietly, the words from her lips being the last thing they expected to hear. But Dove wasn't turning back now and she certainly wasn't afraid to keep talking.

"I'm actually bi." She smiled. "And I'm very much in love. I'm happier than I've ever been before in my entire life. Y/N is so beautiful, inside and out. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to call her mine. She's perfect and I'm really happy that I finally get to tell the world about her because I've been waiting for this moment and I'm really excited to finally share it."

The lady reached over to give her a huge hug, whispering in Dove's ear about how happy and proud she was of her.

She ignored the cheers that came from the crowd as they let her celebrate her special moment, but all she could think about was you.

The interview went on for a few more minutes, just talking about Dove's music and the lady talked about how happy she was for Dove, wishing both of you all the love and happiness the world could give.

When she was done, she ran backstage to you and threw her arms around you tightly. You hugged her back just as tight as you told her how proud you felt of her and how much you love her.

"I've been wanting to shout it from the rooftops for so long." Dove chuckled, kissing you again and again, despite your big smiles. "It felt like the perfect moment here and now. I love you so much. I never want to hide you from the world again."

You hugged her again and closed your eyes, wondering how you got so lucky.

You looked forward to finally being able to show your love to each other in public by stealing kisses and holding hands like others do.

Nothing was gonna stop you now and you know your future is going to be bright with Dove by your side.