fights (requested)

After a long day at work, you were excited to be home. Not just because you were coming home to Dove but because you've had the biggest craving for the dessert your mom made a couple of days ago and stopped by the other day to give you and Dove.

"Hey, baby! How was your day?" Dove asked from the sink where she was washing a few dirty dishes. "Overwhelming. Long, boring. You get the gist." You kissed her cheek and went to the fridge, ready to help yourself to some comfort food. But... it wasn't there.

"Uh, Dove? Did you happen to push the dessert my mom sent us back in the fridge?" You pulled a few things out to look for it. "No. I ate the last of it today." You looked at her with wide eyes. "You did what?"

Dove chuckled and turned the water in the sink off. "Yeah, I got a little hungry so I finished the last of it."

You slammed the fridge door shut making the smile fall from her face. "Dove! I was gonna eat that! I had a hard day at work and that's all I've been wanting. Why would you do that?"

"Because your mom made it for both of us. I didn't see your name on it." She sassed back, folding her arms over her chest. "You should've been more considerate!"

"Inconsiderate? Look, y/n, I understand that you had a hard day but you don't need to be so cranky. It was just some dessert. You're being overdramatic!" She yelled back at you. She was beginning to get frustrated and you could tell because she's never raised her voice at you before.

"I'm not being overdramatic!" You sighed, grasping your hair tightly. "You were being so selfish!"

Dove rolled her eyes.

"You know what? Just forget it. I'm going upstairs. Don't talk to me for the rest of the day." You stormed upstairs quickly.

"Good! I don't wanna talk to you in the first place if you're gonna act so childish!"

You slammed the door and buried your face into the pillow as you sobbed. You knew it was stupid and you blew it way out of proportion. But you did have a bad day and that's what you've been looking forward to.

You cried for a few minutes before the door opened and closed. The bed dipped and Dove hesitantly placed her hand on your back. "I'm sorry, y/n. You're right. I should've asked you if you'd want it. I was selfish and inconsiderate."

You sat up with tear-stained cheeks and shook your head. "No, I was being immature. I just had a bad day and I guess that's all I've been looking forward to. I'm really sorry for yelling at you."

Dove laughed and pressed her forehead onto yours. "That's the stupidest thing we've ever fought about."

You both laughed.

"I have an idea. Why don't we call your mom and explain the situation to her? Maybe she'll make some more of it. You can have as much fo this one as you want."

You smiled and pecked her lips softly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby."