she won't take off your hoodie

"Dove!" You yelled out as you emptied the few dirty clothes in the basket onto the floor by your feet and started to dig through them all, in hopes of finding the one thing you've been looking for. "Dove? Babe, have you seen my hoodie?"

She came into the bedroom, running the towel through her now wet hair.

"Where did you last have it?"

"I don't know! I thought I threw it onto the floor when I got a little warm last night but I woke up and it wasn't there. Did you hang it up for me in the closet? I looked through the clothes in the basket and it's not in there. I'm not sure where else it would be."

She tried to hide her giggle by chewing on her lip.

"Where have you looked, baby?"

"Everywhere!"

"Oh? You're sure you've looked everywhere...?"

You groaned and turned around. You were speechless as soon as you saw her standing there in your hoodie; the one you've spent a good eight minutes looking for.

"I don't believe it." You mumbled and stepped closer to her. "Why didn't you tell me you stole it?"

"Borrowed," she corrected, grinning from ear to ear as she pulled you into her arms. "And when I took it into the bathroom to wear after my shower you were still sleeping."

You looked her up and down and the pout that you once had seemed to fade.

"Well, you do look awfully adorable."

She giggled and leaned in to kiss your lips, but you put your index finger over them instead of your own soft lips, causing her to frown.

"Now give it back."

"What?"

"I'm cold," you pouted, tugging at the hem of the hoodie. "And it's my favorite hoodie."

"Well, I suggest you find another because I'm not giving it back to you right now."

"Mean," you mumbled and walked to the closet. "But okay, babe." You said as you took her favorite hoodie off of the hanger and pulled it over your head. "I'll just wear this instead."

She laughed and hugged you from behind. Gently swaying you from side to side in her arms, she peppered kisses on your head.

"That's fair, cutie." She spoke. "Now turn around and give me a good morning kiss."

You did just that, smiling against her lips as she gently laid her hand to your cheek and said,

"I love you so much, y/n. Never take off my hoodie. You're too cute."