Kin killer

IJ: Hello to all you bums who have nothing else to do today. Your probably wondering where's the narrator? Well to answer that question I sort of beat the shit out of him and now I have to take over this chapter for today and I don't know what narrators do so I'm heading to heaven to find if I can find some juicy stories fufufufufufu. PS this is going to be a long chapter so says Scoregirl. By the way, I'm feminized Speedwagon a bit. This guy is S tier wifu. You can't tell me other wise.

(In heaven)

Indra: Hey guys I'm back.

William Zeppeli: oh hello.....Indra.

Johnathan: now now baron don't give that look.

Indra: is it because I'm gay.

William Zeppeli: I'm sorry but yes.

Indra: I should cuff you in to mouth.

William Zeppeli: Eppp!

Indra: it wasn't even that bad where I was from, even the Uchiha were very accepting.

Johnathan: Wait did you just say Uchiha.

Indra: Yeah? Why?

Johnathan(excited): because that's where I'm from. I'm from the Uchiha clan.

Indra: yeah I sort of guess that when you told be the story of Dio. Anyways how's the clan going!

Johnathan(sad):.........

William zeppeli:.........

Indra: What? What's wrong?

Johnathan: Indra.......the clan was murdered.

(IJ shocked)

Indra:.........WHAT?

Johnathan: Yes, it was and our eyes stolen for display.

IJ: No way right?

Indra(pissed): Your kidding right?

Johnathan: Afraid not Indra San.

Indra: Why do this happen?

Johnathan: to this day, I still don't know. But we did find 4 of the killers.

Indra: How did you even find out?

Johnathan: it's pretty messed up to say the least......so how should I begin with..... when did it all start?......Ah, when we left for windknights lot.

IJ: Fllllaaaassssshhhhbaaaccck~

Johnathan: Is everyone ready?

Speedwagon: yup!

William: Um Speedwagon what is that?

Speedwagon: You me this...

William: Yes

Speedwagon: well I have been working one it for the last few months since you guys were training. Mr Zeppeli said that I couldn't use Hamon and I didn't want to be a burden or anything. So I thought that maybe if I made this I would be able to help you out in battle.