My sharigan

A/n: Madara still has the glasses on. Plus we are telling the truth. Plus this may cliché.

Erina: "Now Madara care to explain what we just saw their.

Speedwagon: Do you think?

Erina: Maybe; Madara do you know what those eyes are.

Well crap, you have to tell them the truth.

Madara(In head): No I don't, we just have to bend the rules. I can say somethings that are true and makes up some. So it's not technically lying.

You sure? I still think that you should tell them the whole truth.

Madara(In head): My mind's made up. I'll tell them the truth.

Oh thank god

Madara(In head):Half of it..

........
DAMN YOU AND YOUR UCHIDA PRIDE!!!!!

(Outside)
Erina: So Madara please give me a explanation.

Madara: "Well you see I don't technically know. I....I.....I feel that you guys are keeping me from something."

Joseph: "Granny, What is she talking about?"

Erina: "Hush now, Joseph."

Madara: "Granny, when I was walking around the house one day I stumbled upon some family photos. I saw one of my mother."

Erina: "How did you-"

Madara: "It's really easy to sneak around after my studies. Anyways,she looked liked me. I never knew my mother. I always wanted to know what a mother's love was like. I just couldn't bare it. I heard that girls have bonding with their mother's. Granny you can only do so much. I was just making some clothes and it sorta reminded me of the picture of my mom."

Erina: "May I see the outfits please."

Madara: "Ok.."

Erina: "It really does seem that way

Erina: "It really does seem that way."

Madara: "I felt so jealous that girls my age have a mom yet I don't! I get so made and frustrated that I never knew her and I can't do anything about. I feel so useless. I feel so-"

Erina: "Madara I understand why you're sad but that still doesn't explain what's happening with you eyes."

Madara: "I don't technically know but, every time my emotions are strong I feel this energy go through my eyes and then I saw this."

Speedwagon(In head): She truly is like her grandfather.

Madara: "I think these eyes reflect my heart."

Madara(In head):Please believe me.

Erina: Oh Johnathan what will we do? I don't know how to tell her.

Erina: "I understand Madara but please keep your emotions in check."

Madara(In head)Yes they bought it!!!!

You know that was like an complete utter lie right?

Madara(In head): Don't care as long as they believe me, this lie will become truth. I'll make sure of that. For now and forever I will wear a mask, a mask of my true identity. Only when people need me most, will I let my true self shine through.

Erina: Madara from today your studies and manners will be lessened from today.

Madara: Huh?

Erina: I've decided for you to grow as a woman you want to be. I don't want to be a burden and I don't want you to hold back your true self. Feel free to express yourself.

Madara: Oh ok.

Narrative POV:
On that day Madara made a vow. To protect the one she loves. If she had to where a mask so be it. But Madara didn't know that this vow would be broken one day, and so days has turned into months and the months turned into years. Seven years have passed since the incident of Madara's sharigan and it seems that everyone has forgot about, well except Joseph.