Smoky

A/n: I don't know if Joseph was 18 or 19 years old when he bizarre adventure started but I don't care please tell me I'm the comments if I messed up the age. I think he was 19.Back to the story.

Madara(In head): Here I am, in the big Apple. It's bigger than I'd imagined. I can't wait to get some new fabrics. Finally I can make some of my shinobi clothes. I hate the clothes my grandma buys me.

I say they look cute on you

Madara(In head): Oh shut up Hermès, this is not the time.

What, they are cute. You look so much like a young lady in those outfits.

Madara(In head): May I remind you Hermès, that I used to be a man in my last life. I want outfits that are manly or unique. I don't want something that's frilly and girly, I want to express myself.

Fine, fine, suit yourself but now that your an adult, you grandma might be looking for a suitor for you to marry.

Madara(In head): You don't know my grandma do you?

Yeah I don't. I have too many jobs to do but I do know that she wants you to grow up like a young elegant lady who has manners and poise.

Madara(In head): That may be true about my grandma,but she wants me to be a happy. She wants me to marry for love.

OOOOHHHHH, that's makes a lot of sense. Ok, I'll talk to you later. Someone just died in Mexico.(hint: that's where Speedwagon is)

(Outside)

Joseph: "Hey granny Erina, is it ok if I go exploring?"

Erina: "No you cannot Joseph you make too much trouble and-"

Madara: "Clam down granny, Joseph is 19 he can handle himself, besides I'll be with him all the time."

Erina: "Fine, but don't get into any trouble."

Madara and Joseph: "Ok granny Erina."

(15 minutes later)

Madara: "WOW, who knew this place was so huge and lively. I can't wait for Speedwagon to show us- eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!"

Joseph: "What is it that you have to make such a high pitch scream!"

Madara: "THERE IS A FABRIC SHOP RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET! I FUCKING NEED IT!!!!!"

Joseph: "Sometimes I think your a demon in disguise."

Madara: "I don't care about what you think, I need those fabrics for the outfits I'm making. I'll be right back, you don't get yourself in trouble. Go to the cart right over there I heard that their selling a new drink called cola."

Joseph: "Fine, go get your fabrics."

Madara(hugs Joseph): "Thank you Joseph."

(Madara leaves)

Joseph: "Now let's see that cola."

Seller: "Cola, get your cola."

Joseph: "Um, excuse me sir, but what is that?"

Seller: "This is cola my boy did you just moved here?"

Joseph: "Yes, yes I did."