I'm gonna keep him

??? Pov

As the two dashed towards the unknown, there was hint of mencing from it. You could here the flesh and bones breaking merging with each others.

Joseph(in head): IJ stop, I swear to god that was disgusting.

IJ: That's not happening.

(outside)

Madara: "We're here, Now let's think about this carefully before we head-"

Joseph: "OMG, naked guy is about to kill Speedwagon!!!"

Madara: "What."

Joseph: "look"

Madara: "Well there goes my plans, Joseph think of something when we get there."

Joseph: "roger sis."

IJ: Into the unknooooooowwwwwwn.

Joseph(in head): If this continues I might go insane.

Narrative Pov: Just at that moment Joseph used Stroheim's Hair to make a Hamon shield, although Madara help by a lot.

Madara: Nice job JoJo.

Joseph: Awww shucks your making me blush.

Speedwgon: Not the TIME here kids!

Stroheim: "So you two are JoJo and Madara. You two better listen carefully; Santana, that pillar man uses the mask to turn humans into vampires and then he eats them."

IJ:

Joseph(in head): There is something wrong with you.

Stroheim: "We can't let him live, we have to kill Santana."

Joseph: "Don't worry we got this right sis?"

Madara:

What are you thinking?

Madara: Can we keep him?

Everyone: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!

IJ:

Joseph(in head): you can say that again

Speedwagon: "Why, just why would you want to keep him, he a dangerous weapon that has better intellect, speed, strength, and skills that could literally kill us. Why, FUCKING WHY!!!!!!!"

Madara: "It is because of everything you just said is the reason I want to keep him. I want to fight him everyday."

Speedwgon(in head):  I wonder what Johnathan would think of this behavior?