Thieves in the Palace

The year is 1938, the year that the Second world war took place. The German army sought to Conquer all. They had cutting-edge tech and  weapons of mass destruction. They used astrology, sorcery, alchemy, and psychic powers. Every tool was employed for world domination. It seems that they have gotten word of Strazio's death. 

Women1: OH no, my hand slipped.

???(put down his sunglasses)

???: Then lick.

Woman1: Gasp

???: You heard me lick it. It's the best that you can do.

Woman1(hesitant, but then she licks it.)

???: Slowly, slowly, Ahhhh, I think the pain is all gone now.

(points the blade to her mouth)

Woman1: Gasp

???: Watch out, watch out, we don't to harm your face now do we?

Soldier: Um, pardon me Major Von Stroheim, the old man from the bank of Rio Dada is awake. We will question him.

Von Stroheim: Then so be it. I'll check on him in a couple of minutes.

Some where in Mexico

Joseph: Hey sis, I have a question?

Madara: Ask away Jojo.

Joseph: WHY THE FUCK ARE WE RUNNING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT!!!!!! couldn't we have taken a motorcycle of something?

Madara: Well, excuse me princess, sorry not living up to your expectations. I don't want to waste unnecessary money and increase black print more.

IJ: God damn our sis is a nature lover.

Joseph(in head): But we've been running for hours!!

IJ: Not My Problem, just tell her your legs are tired then.

Joseph(in head): if you say so IJ. 

Joseph: It's not that, but my legs are getting tired.

Madara: We are only doing this for training, but fine we can take a break.

Joseph: By the way,how are you running in that weird looking outfits of yours. It's too revealing.