Saints

This is the intro to the story I wanted to make so yeah here goes by the way, this will be the name so here goes..... by the way there was little information about how the demon got there and how the situation went down so I'm with my own imagination. Sorry in the intro is short.

Shinobu POV
Blood.....there was blood everywhere. Sickening blood everywhere. Our parents were brutally murdered by so me creature. Where was I, I was will my Nii San. Nii San and I were hiding in the closet in my room. Why did this have to happen to us? Why does this creature exist? We were just a normal family of doctors that own a a small clinic.Why just why?

Is this we're we die?.....Right now that demon is probably looking for us. The only thing we have is a scarf that Nii San was given for his birthday. I believe it was made of Satiporoja beetles. I still don't get why he wanted one.

Demon: well well well, it looks like I found two lovely girls.

Shinobu(In head): wait, nii San is boy. Sure nii San has the delicate body, a face of a woman, and sort of sounds like but, he's still a man. Why am I thinking about this right now?

Kanae: run!

(Shinobu and Kanae running)

Demon: there is no where where to run.

Kanae: Don't stop shinobu!

Demon: oh now you don't-

Narrative POV
The demon tried to grab Kanae, but as he touched Him, sparks emitted Kanae's body and the demon hand melted. "Ahhhhhhh" the demon yelled. "What have you done to me?! What are you?". Kanae and Shinobu were both shocked. Kanae had only breathed and the demons hand melted? What was going on?

Kanae: Shinobu stand back.

Shinobu: what but nii San-

Kanae: no buts, this is a dangerous creature and I don't want killed.

Shinobu:Neither do I! I'm not leaving you!

Kanae: Yes you are.

Shinobu: but Ah-

Shinobu(In head): that's the face the nii San makes when it's official

Shinobu(In head): that's the face the nii San makes when it's official. Damn it!

Shinobu: Fine.

Kanae: good, now go.

Demon: you think you can take me on little girl?

Kanae: no, but I can least give Shinobu some time.

(Unknown to here Shinobu was hiding to see the fight and another person)

Kanae(In head): deep breathes Kanae, you have done this multiple times before. Breathe, feel the oxygen in your lungs, feel the ripples being created within your body, let them flow throughout your body then attack!