Training

A/n: Madara and Joseph are 14 years old now.

Madara POV
Ok, so me and Joseph have started training and I do say.....

This child sucks! He doesn't want to do anything. He said so himself, he hates hard work!! Whenever I try to make him do some training, he's just tells me no and ask me if I would like to get some desserts from downstairs. Of course I say yes, but he gets me off topic!! This man is a troublesome as a Nara. He's lazy and he's a drag. No pun intended. The only difference is that he has the energy of that blond boy who seems to tick me off with everything he says.
Ugh, even obito wasn't that bad. How it the great Madara Uchiha, going to teach a boy who doesn't want to learn.

I have an idea.

Madara(In head): Shoot away Hermès, you try to make a brat like that a fighting machine.

Ok, but I'm going to have to take over you body first.

Madara(In head): There is no way that is happening periodt.

Come on it's only for a couple of minutes.

Madara(In head): Fine but don't try anything.

Where Joseph is...

Madara: Hey Joseph

Joseph: What is it Madara?

Madara: I was thinking of playing a game.

Joseph: Oh, what game?

Madara: Oh just a game called DODGEBALL.

Joseph: Oh, how do you play that game?

IJ: I don't like where this is going.

Madara: Well, it when you are trying to dodge balls of course.

Joseph(😓): Oh, is that so, when go we begin?

Madara(😈): Right now!

Four Years later

Madara: Come on Joseph, you can't dodge a simple ball.

Joseph: Say that to the crazy sister who can throw like it's no one's business.

IJ: You know that's was the wrong words to say right.

Madara(😈): Here I come!

(Throws a football)

Madara: Try to catch that!

(Joseph catches it)

Joseph: Ha, is that all you got little sis.

IJ: Like I said, shouldn't have said that.

Madara: Ir seems that we might have to take this up a notch.

Joseph: Oh No!

Madara(In head): Ever since Hermès told me about the games these folks play, I've tended on using these games to train Joseph. Tag for stamina, dodgeball for reflexes and speed, shoji for tactics, yoga for katas,and finally my favorites charades and gardening. Why these two you ask? So I can blow of some justus once in a while and not get caught. I've even gone far to teach Joseph some of my justus. Like all the basic justus you know, and he even started to use different ones from other clans too. I think I might have a mini Izuna on my hands. Plus, the good news is that Joseph thinks that this is Sibling bonding. Isn't that weird? Well me and Izuna had our bonding through talks and training and- OH MY GOD. This is like me and Izuna back in my last life. Dang it I'm bringing my old ways with me. This is a new life, one full of happiness and weird family. This is not my world full of shinobi when we have to fight, those are for the adults. I'd just became 18. I also found out why people don't really fight with fists, we have fire arms. I don't really approve of this of the systems but we getting somewhere with women's rights so I'm glad. Stupid girl body,although I have to admit this body is more flexible then my last one. Lately ever since I've been giving Joseph lessons,I've been slacking on my Hamon training. The good news is that since I'm practicing with Joseph, I'm expanded my chakra reserves. Now when that new powers pops up I can beat their asses to king de ka.