chapters: 6

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM EVERYONE??☺️☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗

THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF MY STORY, CHANGES WILL BE MADE AS I GO ALONG!!

STORY NOT EDITED!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MAY CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!!!!!

11/06/2021

Recap

"How can Mr. Grumpy James expects me to find the meeting room when I wasn't even informed where it's located," I voiced out my thoughts aloud.

"What did you just call me?" A voice echoed behind me.

PRESENT

"Someone hide me, please. I wanted to disappear at the moment.
I'm quite sure the voice belongs to non-other than Mr. grumpy in self. Clearly I didn't hear no signs of footsteps behind me, this building can't possibly be possessed by demons right? Just shut up zii turn around to confirm, my inner voice informed.
Omg there stood the demon in self.
He looked as if he was about to kill me.

"Ummu mm sir-err," I began stuttering.

"I think, no in fact I've just heard you said that I'm 'Mr. Grumpy James', he emphasized on his name, Isn't that so? "He asked me low bitter tone.

Feeling embarrassed and scared I managed to squeak out an apology.
"I'm very sorry sir-rrr that was just a thought," I managed to say slowly while fearfully gulping."

"Well you spat out your thoughts loud and clear isn't that so Ms. Ali? He asked.

"Yes-s I did sir." What the hell is wrong with me I just can't seem to stop stuttering so much.

"Ms. Ali ," he called out my name using a very scary harsh tone.

I was mentally preparing myself to hear the exact same words which broke my heart a few months back, but i was thankful when he didn't tell me anything of that such.

Instead He took slow steps  toward me and before I knew it he was standing infront of me. Our faces were just a few inches apart.
He looked me straight in the eyes. My heart rate sped u in that moment itself I wanted to run far away from him after I recall Ethan mentioned about him being a playboy. keeping my distance from him will be for my own good so I fearfully stepped back while he looked at me.

"Now if you can please excuse me and step aside so that i can lead the way to the meeting room it would be for your own good," he said.

what just happened?? He literally could've walk the other side he literally had to make me step aside .

And he began leading the way and then suddenly he turned and looked at me  from head to toe informing " you're definitely not my type."

"It's not like you're mine either , such a rude devil ," I murmed under my breathe mocking him by sticking my tounge out while making puking faces thinking about the fact that he is a playboy. Astagfirallah I repeated under my breathe.

And to my surprised the devil turned around once again and saw the monkey motion I was getting on with and there and then I felt like I was officially done with for the day. I'm sure he will probably regret even hiring me.

Ms. Ali you're clearly talented some rare qualities you have  portrayed there , maybe you should have applied at the circus they would hire you on right on the spot," he remarked while his voice was full of sarcasm.

"Now stop monkeying around and walk, we have meeting to attend," he informed using a stern tone.

"Sir I called out to him while trying to catch up with him.