Chapter:1

Assalamu alaikum and hello everyone! 😀♥️♥️🌼

Finally the wait is over I present to you the first Chapter of "The playboy's hijabi" 👏👏👏👏💛🧡💛🧡

THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF MY STORY, CHANGES WILL BE MADE AS I GO ALONG!!

STORY NOT EDITED!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MAY CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!!!!!

Start : 21/06/2020

Tyler's pov

"Mom, going on a date wouldn't be a problem , but if you expects me to settle down at the age of 29 I'm sorry to disappoint you , I wouldn't because your dear son have no interest in getting married now, cmon life is too sweet mom."And with that said i give her the biggest smile i could have mustered.

"Life is also short, I need grand kids," mom told me in a motherly tone.

"Mom, for the hundredth time please don't go again on having grandkids topic," I let out a loud frustrated groan.

"Dear lord," mom sighted defeated was clearly written on her face .

"My sweet, sweet, mom can you please excuse me, I have interviews to conduct, I'm so not having this conversation again.
Sooo watch on if you wish to or you can continue with your daily shopping." I held her shoulders coveying the message over and I proceeded to gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"Alright son, imma go freshen up," she mentioned and excused herself.

" Sure mom." I replied .

Let me say noo wait i have to exaggerate my mom has a big obsession with shopping and keeping up with the latest trend. I'm so glad I didnt take after her .

Calling up my secretary I asked her to send in the interviewee

"Good morning sir" a blonde greeted as she entered my cabin. More like swinging her hips from side to side. Wow last I recall my office isn't a model ramp.

I give her a slight nod .Eyeing her from head to toe. Ehem, woah I must admit she is beautiful.

My gaze didn't go unnoticed because the next thing she did i wasn't suprised at all I saw it coming. She pushed her chest upwards.

Typical women, I though to my self and give her a big smirk.

"Sit!" I commanded her .

"Thank you sir." Was her response.

She hands me a folder of her CV (curriculum vitae)
I didnt waste no time wait lets make it clear tyler don't waste time. After briefly running through her CV I got straight to the point.

Let's test her to see if she is beauty with brains .

She glanced at the side of my office and i saw my mom exiting the rest room taking a seat on the leather couch which is placed at the far right hand corner in my office.

"So, where were we?" I brought her attention back to the interview and away from my mother.

I pop the question being asked at every interview ignoring the fact that my mom decided to stay upon my interview.

"Now tell me where do you see yourself in five years from now?" I asked with a straight face.

"As your wife with two kids happily married."

"Pardon me?" I asked giving her a quizzical look.

"As your wife with two kids happily married." she emphasized on each word batting her eye lashes hmm rather the fakes ones. Gosh I hope they don't go about flying in the office by the way she is batting them .