Chapters:5

Assalamu alaikum everyone

I'm very sorry for the late update but honestly I would explain in a separate  Author's Note for the few who wants to hear!

THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF MY STORY, CHANGES WILL BE MADE AS I GO ALONG!!

STORY NOT EDITED!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MAY CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!!!!!

04/01/2021

Recap

Come in," I've instructed MS.ALI

"Here is your coffee sir," she nervously hands me my coffee. Stretching my hand forward to collect the mug Ms. Ali clearly didn't want to make hand contact with mine, since she nervously placed the coffee mug on my desk leaving my hand hanging in the air.

"May I leave Sir?" She asks politely.

"Leave," I told her harshly.

In no time she began scurrying away from my desk, brisk walking towards the door. Lifting the coffee mug towards my lip I took a mouthful of the coffee preparing to savor it but the taste hits differently. I spat it all out not caring one bit I made a mess on my desk ; also a few drops drizzled leavings a few brown stains on my white shirt.

I've lifted my head and saw She was turning the door knob when I made her halt.

"Ms. Ali wait," I demanded her to stopped very pissed off.

She turned around puzzled while fear was evident all across her face.

END OF RECAP

"What in the earth warming world is wrong with this girl? As soon as I took a mouth full of the coffee rich creamy taste of milk hits my taste bud instead of the bitterness from the coffee I was preparing to savor. I literally spat it all out not caring one bit about the outcome and right after I've realized the mess I've made on desk and White dress shirt.

You must be wondering why I spat the coffe out right? Well It's not like I'm allergic to milk, but honestly milk in my coffee tastes like puke. Ugh I groan out angrily.

The first task My highly recommended PA was assigned at and she messed up terribly. The thought of that really annoyed me more than it should since I was almost literally forced to hire her  by my beloved mother and I agreed to d9 so for her sake.

Ziya turned around  fearfully facing me while she began taking small steps until She halted in front of my desk . In a shaky voice she opened her mouth and began speaking "yes sir?" More like acknowledging the fact that she messed up.

Honestly I'm tired from all of that clubbing from last night since i came home around 3:am I'm a bit sleepy and I'm desperately craving for my morning wake up cure and that's of course my coffee. I couldn't help lashing out on her.

"Way to ruin my mood early in the morning Ms. Ali," I spat bitterly at her!

Not one of my permanent and even temporarily employees up to this date has ever dared up to this date to mess  with my coffee and guess who did? the girl my mom personally recommended. I scoffed.

"First task you're assigned at and you messed up big time," I pointed at her.

"I'm so sorry sir, can you please inform me where I went wrong?" And she concluded with your 'Coffee' fearfully pointing at the mug. scanning her eyes across the desk then lowering her gaze.