chapters:4

Assalamu alaikum and hey everyone!!🙂❤🌼

How are you doing??

THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF MY STORY, CHANGES WILL BE MADE AS I GO ALONG!!

STORY NOT EDITED!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MAY CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!!!!!

10/12/2020

Third person POV

Ziya was once again seated in the receptionist waiting area of James Real Estate Broker's LTD Not because she desire but because she was ordained by MS.Catherine.

Ziya was literally thrown out of the Tyler's company with mere words . Despite being insulted by mere words she stayed as requested by Tyler's mom. She stayed Since at the end of the day she had a family to feed.

Tyler James refused to hire her because of the way she dresses. Her appearance wasn't something she shoud be ashamed of, in fact the way she dresses represents modesty. . Seriously there is nothing bad about her appearance. In fact she is covered from head to toe. It's not a crime to be modest but apparently it was for Tyler since he wanted her far away from his sight and of course his company!

Her cell rang. The call would definitely determined what the future holds for her. If she is granted the job it would be for her good and if she isn't , then she will have to continue applying elsewhere like how she usually does.

Ziya fumbled with her zipper since it was pretty much stuck. She pulled at it making it much more worse breaking it into two parts. Never the less she was determined to get her bag open since she had to attend to an important call after her second attempt her zipper finally moved after some good tugging and her bag opens revealing her stuffs inside. Ziya shuffled into her grey Nike bag which was once black had now converted into dark grey after being used on a daily basis.
Ziya fished out Her tiny blu smart phone. Looking at the screen the caller's ID revealed it was MS Catherine's as she was expecting.

Rejection is nothing strange to her, in fact it had always been something she was accustomed to face from the beginning of her teenage life right up to her last interview a few minutes back. The last six months of her life had been quite hectic and the hardest stage for her and family . Ziya had lost her job as waitress six months ago. She tried applying every where she could have possibly think of but unfortunately she had being rejected at every interview, the reasons varies from her not having proper job experiences, experiences in specific business fields to her ethnicity, religion etc.

Ziya received the call and MS. Catherine apologized for her son's racist and crazy behavior .The bomb was dropped on her, Ziya had landed herself the position of Personal Assistant at James Real Estate Broker's LTD. The conversation went very formal and short .

Ziya' Pov
Honestly, I'm quite delighted and emotional upon receiving the news of being offered a job as Personal Assistant. I can't help but felt more emotional. Alhamduillah I've finally landed myself a job after six months of long wait. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah (Praide be to Allah) I couldn't help but continously thanking Allah swt for granting me a job Also special thanks to MS Catherine , I don't know what or how she convinced her son to hire me but however she did surely worked and I'm grateful for her help.
But then realization has dawn upon me , which made my happiness short lived it's quite sad since my soon to be boss had rejected me earlier and I'm quite sure he also despises me since his words clearly made me felt hated and rejected...
I remembered promising my self a few moments back that I don't ever wish to have an encountered with that man ever again and here l have been granted an opportunity to work with him.
I'm seriously speechless.
I just couldn't reject the job because i was rejected earlier. I know, I know who am I to reject a job being offer to me? I have no right to reject an offer when MS Catherine did her best to help me get a job. But it's quite embarrassing to have this job the feelings is as if I'm unwanted here since MS Catherine did some miracle and her son agreed to hire me.
I'm desperately In need of a job. I thought about my family even if I don't wish to work for him I can't just declined an offer because I was rejected earlier. My family would be on the verge of starving if I don't accept this job any time soon. I'm literally bankrupt. The fact that I'm hired now I should feel happy and let go of any unpleasant thoughts. I know he didn't want to hire me on his own will. I know it was done by insistence from his mom since she was the one who contacted me and not him nor his secretary. I will take this job , in fact I have to take this job even if it means to swallow my pride.
I was anxiously awaiting this moment ever since I lost my job six months back to be precise right before I graduated from college . I was harshly told to just pack up and leave one morning when I had arrived at work infront of all of the employees who were inside of the cafe.
It was quite an embarrassing day for me up to this day my boss didnt give me reason why she fored me.