Chapter 39 - Forinsecal

"We'd soon be at Philia" He stated while still concentrating on gliding the capsule. I frantically realized that Genesis was nowhere to be found.

"What about Genesis?" I asked the creature that so happened to be Dr Matt.

"They've gotten to Philia- John picked him up earlier before I could reach you" The gold eyed creature told me. I didn't exactly believe that Genesis was safe and I wanted to confirm myself if he was really safe in Philia.

"Genesis" I called out to him telepathically. I didn't hear any reply and my heartbeat started beating faster.

I waited for a minute till I called out to him again "Genesis" I called him firmer.

"Alina" He answered me telepathically. I could perceive the relief in his voice "You are safe" He stated.

"I am. Are you?" I asked back eager for a response.

"Yeah, I'm in Philia" He paused "But it's like John transformed overnight to a beast"

So, it wasn't only Dr Matt that had transformed into an ugly duckling. "Dr Matt too" I told him telepathically.

"He carried me in some container to Philia" Genesis added.

"That's what I am in right now" I was more than satisfied Genesis was alright "I'll be with you soon" I told Genesis.

"Alright" He replied me and I looked up at the green creature- Dr Matt, and saw he was concentrating on getting us to Philia.

Seeing as he was busy, I decided to leave the heaps of question I had for Dr Matt for later. I opted to relax and enjoy the ride to Philia.

Since the capsule was transparent, I was able to see the vast ocean that surrounded us. The view was more than magnificent.

A skool of fishes swam passed us and I stared in amazement at the beauty of it. A whale was oncoming and devoured the skool of fish I had earlier seen.

That was the inevitable cycle of life.

My eyes gazed further into the sea and I saw a lot of kelp, seaweed and sea urchins. I spotted a Starfish and remembered Patrick Star the Starfish in Spongebob Squarepants.

We kept gliding through the ocean and I continued seeing the numerous wonders of the ocean.

"Hold on tight" Dr Matt told me suddenly out of nowhere and began gliding speedily. I held onto my legs because I kept bouncing off the walls of the capsules.

He kept on going pretty fast without stopping and I felt sick to my stomach, so much so that I wanted to retch my guts out.

All of a sudden we entered a black vacuum and it seemed like we weren't in the ocean any longer.

He persisted in speeding fast without stopping and I was under the impression that he was trying to outrun the black vacuum.

In a blink of an eye, I saw a white light flashing brightly and the capsule abruptly tumbled on the bare ground. It didn't take me long to figure out we were in another dimension.

Almost immediately, I sensed a pang of pain and something wet dripping down my forehead. I used my hand to touch it and brought down to my eyelevel.

It was a red liquid and I recognized it to be blood. The impact of the fall must have been deadly.

"Alina" Someone shouted my name. I turned around and saw Genesis running towards me "Are you alright" He asked with a concerned expression.

"I think so" I lied. My head felt light headed and fuzzy but I didn't want Genesis worrying about me. I looked around and saw two of those strange creatures about five inches away from me.