Two 🌺

Tu hoga zara Pagal
Tune mujhko Hain chuna

While they were having their breakfast, they all heard a voice "assalamualaikum Eid Mubarak " it was their phuppo who came with her family to celebrate eid. Aazeen got up and ran towards her phuppo. " Areee sambhal ke gir jaogi chot lagjayegi" her mother said seeing her carelessness. Aazeen didn't listen because she was really excited to meet her cousins who she was seeing after 2 months. "Assalamualaikum phuppo Kaisi Hain aap toh humare ghar bhul e gayin Hain Kitne dino baad aayi Hain pata Hain maine aap logo ko Kitna miss Kiya" saying this she hugged her. Phuppo Lovingly kissed her forehead and said" walaikum assalam phuppo ki Jaan Maine bhi aaplogon ko bohut miss Kiya par Kya Karu main toh iss shaytan ki exams ki wajah se ghar se Nikal e nahi Pai " phuppo patted her daughter afiya's head. "Accha chalein iss bar aapko maaf Kiya " and she hugged her little sister "Eid Mubarak aapiya aap MashaAllah kitni pyari lag rahi Hain" said afiya. "Let's go inside" but as soon as she turned around she collided with a hard chest and was about to fall she closed her eyes but two strong pair hands caught her when she opened her eyes her black eyes met with brown eyes which were not new for her she has seen them a lot of times infact she used to hate them because these belongs to her khadoos cousin taimoor Hassan Khan but today she got lost in them she was feeling something that was new for her "aap toh thik toh Hain" taimoor shook her by holding her shoulders. "Huh?? Ha ha main theek hoon" aazeen first time in her life noticed that her all the time serious and khadoos taimoor Bhai was actually a handsome man he was wearing a brown salwar kurta with hair gelled back perfectly he was looking her prince charming she used to dream about .

Suddenly realization hit her "Pagal yeh Kya soch rahi Hain yeh taimoor Bhai Hain hamesha serious rehne wale gussa toh inke naak pe betha rehta Hain hamesha" and suddenly afiya tapped on her shoulder "aapiya aap kisse baatein kar rahi Hain taimoor Bhai toh kab ke ander chalein gaye chalein hum bhi chalte Hain aap sabh ko ek bohot bari good news deni Hain" " han han Chalo ander chalte Hain "

When afiya and aazeen entered the living area they saw elders were talking on one side and her cousin brothers were talking on the other side and of course taimoor was talking with the elders.suddenly her phuppo said "mujhe aap sabko ek bohot bari khush khabri sunani hain" every body looked her her and her umer was blushing with his head down then her phuppo said "humnein umer ka rishta tain kar diya Hain uski college ki dost Mehreen ke saath " every body congratulated umer. Aazeen was very excited because she enjoyed these wedding festivities a lot " bohot bohot Mubarak ho aapko umer Bhai" "thanks aazeen" umer responded taimoor also hugged umer and congratulated him "thanks Bhai"

Soon the day came to an end her phuppo also went to her house the family members also went to their respective rooms but aazeen's mind was stuck on that morning's incident she was constantly thinking about taimoor " yeh Kya ho Raha Hain mujhe taimoor Bhai e toh Hain pehle bhi kitni bar mujhe girne bachaya Hain or daanta bhi Hain toh ab esaa kyun lag Raha Hain ki jese Maine aaj pehli bar dekha Hain unhe yaa Allah ab aap hi mujhe is mushkil se Nikal dein and she was feeling the butterflies when she remembered that how he saved her from falling. And thinking these things she fell into a deep sleep .

Is our aazeen in love with taimoor 🤔

And the second chapter is also done please vote and give me feedbacks. They will help to write the story.

Love
Ayesha ✨

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें