Twelve 🌺

Aazeen's college got over and she was waiting her car. Amna left early as she had a family function. She was waiting when she saw a car pulling up, she got confused looking at the driver it was taimoor who looked absolutely in a black suit. "aap yahan ? driver chacha kahan hain who kyun nahin aayein" Aazeen bombarded him with questions. "are aram se bhai sab bata hoon pehle aap gaari mein toh bethiye." Aazeen got into the car and taimoor also sat on the driver's seat and started the car. Their car ride was silent then taimoor spoke up "Woh ammi aur chachi driver chacha ko lekar phuppo ke ghar gaye hain iss liye main aya hoon aapko pick karne" Aazeen just nodded her head. They reached home and aazeen was about to get down when taimoor held her hand, "main aaj ammi se baat karne wala hoon" Aazeen scrunched her eyebrows and looked at him "kis baare mein" she questioned him. "humare rishte ke baare mein" Aazeen's heart skipped a beat. She always dreamt of this moment. Now that it was happening she didn't know how to react to this news. Taimoor noticed her silence. "aapko ko koi aitraaz toh nahi hain na " Aazeen shook her head , got out of the car and ran inside the car. Taimoor shook his head at her cuteness and left for his office. In the evening the entire family was sitting together. Shehry, taimoor was talking about work with their abba and chacha and the women were busy in their talking and aazeen was listening to her ammi and tayi ammi talking. Suddenly taimoor spoke "Abba mujhe apse aur chachu se kuch baat karni hain" hearing this aazeen ran inside her room making everyone confused. "Are isko kya ho gaya" her mother asked. Hassan khan spoke up "haan beta kaho tum kya kehna chahte ho" "Abba main shaadi karne ke liye tayyar hoon" hearing this entire family was happy at last he agreed. His father spoke up "shaadi ke tayyar ho matlab tumne ladki bhi pasand Karli hain" taimoor scratched the back of neck and said " jee abba". Afshan begum was eager to know about her son's choice "aare ab bata bhi do kaun hain" taimoor took a deep breath and said "Aagar aap sabki ijazat ho toh main aazeen se nikkah karna chahta hoon" everybody was surprised specially afshan begum that how did her son agree to this. " aare ei toh bohot khushi ki baat hain apne ghar ki beti haan, humare samne pali barhi hain" Hassan khan said "tumhara kya khayal hain Rahman?" Rahman khan looked worried " rishta toh bohot e accha hain taimoor toh mere bete jaisa hi hain par aazeen ki padhai abhi tak mukammal nahi huyi hain" taimoor understood his uncle's worry and he went to him and assured him "chacha main apse waada karta hoon isse uski padhai mein koi pareshani nai aayegi" Rahman khan patted his back and said "phir toh aazeen haan karde mujhe iss rishte se koi masla nahi hain" afshan begum hugged her son "main aaj bohot khush hoon beta" "afshan begum pehle humari aazeen se toh puch le, jaiye use bulakar laiye" afshan begum called aazeen. Hassan khan went to her, kept his hand on her hand and asked " beta kya aapko yeh rishta maanzoor hain" her cheeks crimson red she just nodded her head and ran to her room. "aare bhai Mubarak ho rishta tain hogaya humari family ki pehli shaadi hain" shehry spoke up and hugged his brother. "aree bhai muh toh mitha karao" hasan khan spoke up. "Haan haan mein abhi layi" asmara went to the kitchen. "main abhi rubina ko call karke batati hoon" afshan begum called her sister in law.

The entire khan family was filled with joy it was the first wedding of their family.

Yaaaaaay rishta tain ho gaya. Here is another update. I hope you will like this chapter. Please read,vote and comment your favourite part.

Love
Ayesha ✨

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें