Twenty 🌺

Aazeen opened her eyes when she felt light peeping through the curtains. She saw the most beautiful sight in the world. Her husband was sleeping like a baby without his hair was falling on hair making him cuter. Suddenly Aazeen had the urge to running her hand through his hair. His hair felt soft in his hand then she heard him "Karti rahiye accha lag raha hain" hearing his voice her eyes went wide "Aap ab tak jaage huye the" Taimoor caught her in arms and she was under him "jee bilkul jiski biwi itni pyari hon, usse neend kaise aa sakti hain" Aazeen blushed and tried to move away but Taimoor pulled her against his chest "Ab hume yun toh na chodh kar jaiyye" All these romantic and cheesy talks were making her heart giddy. She expected him to be this romantic. "Aap ko pata nahi kya hogaya hain, mujhe chodiye taiyyar bhi hona hain aur aapko bhi" Taimoor dipped his head into her hair said "Aapke mohabbat mein dewaane hogaye hain hum bataiyye kya kare" Aazeen's face was getting redder then pushed Taimoor and went inside the bathroom. "Aare Aare kya jaa rahi hain, wapas aa jaiyye" Taimoor laughed and laid on the back again. Taimoor looked at the ceiling and thought about how his life changed in this short time. Now he has the most beautiful and kindest girl as his wife. He felt happy he thanked Allah for making his life so beautiful and happy. He was in his thoughts when Aazeen got out the bathroom looking absolutely beautiful in pretty magenta kurta looking like a new bride. 

Her hands were adorned with mehndi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her hands were adorned with mehndi. Water droplets were falling on her shoulders from her wet hair. Taimoor was mesmerized. He got up from the bed. Aazeen was putting on her earrings when she saw Taimoor was looking at her. She felt shy. Suddenly Taimoor hugged her from behind and Whispered in her ears "MashaAllah" he took the earrings from her hand and put the earrings on her ears. They were having this cute and romantic moment, they heard a knock on their door. Aazeen freed herself from Taimoor and went to open the door "Jaiye jaakar jaldi se tayyar ho jaiye" Taimoor sulked and went inside the bathroom. Aazeen opened the door and saw her best friend Amna "Aare tum kab ayi" Aazeen asked her as he hugged her. "Bas Abhi abhi aayi hoon, Waise main tum dono ko disturb toh nahi karna chahti thi, par aunt ne tum dono ko bulaya hain niche" in a teasing tone. Aazeen lightly pushed her and she smirked at her "Ohoo itni farmabardari abhi se" it was amna's turn to blush. "Accha accha bohot hogaya ab niche ao" and she went downstairs. Aazeen shook her head and closed. At the same time Taimoor in black kurta shalwar. Looking handsome. They both got ready and went downstairs.

Downstairs everybody was present. Their phuppo and her children also came. They reached the table, when Afshan Begum said "Yeh lo bacche aa gaye" they both sat at their seat and Taimoor served Aazeen breakfast on her plate. Everybody awed. They were having breakfast when Taimoor Started speaking "Abbu main aapse kuch baat karna chahta hoon" Shehry was nervous because he knew where this was going. Hassan Khan nodded his head "Abbu who shehry amna ko pasand who dono ek dusre se shadi karna chahte hain" Shehry was extremely nervous. Hassan Khan got up from his seat and kept his hand on Amna's head and asked "beta kya aa piss rishte se khush hain" Amna was nervous but she nodded her head said "Jee Uncle" Hassan Khan went back to seat and said "Toh phir tain raha inn dono ke Walima ke baad hum Amna ke ghar rishta le kar jaiyenge" Shehry's face beamed with happiness. He hugged his brother, meanwhile Aazeen also hugged Amna "Mubarak ho" Everyone was happy that soon their house was going to witness another grand wedding.

In the evening everyone got ready for the walima. Taimoor wore a black tuxedo.

 And Aazeen wore a beautiful blush pink lehenga

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 And Aazeen wore a beautiful blush pink lehenga.

 The entire family reached the venue and the function started

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 The entire family reached the venue and the function started. The guests started to pour in. the Dulha and Dulhan were meeting everyone. At the end of the finction both of them were really tired. That's why when they reached home they all went straight to their respective rooms. Aazeen changed into her night suit and she was brushing her hair. Taimoor came behind her asked "Aakhein Baand kijiye apni" Aazeen looked at him confusingly "kyun" Taimoor insisted "Aare kijiye na please" Aazeen closed her eyes and suddenly she felt something cold on her neck. She opened her eyes and saw and a beautiful necklace. Aazeen turned around. "Kaisi lagi aapko yeh aapki muh dikhayi kal dena bhul gaya tha" Aazeen hugged him and said "Bohot khubsurat hain, par iski kya zaroorat thi" He kissed her forehead and said "kyun zaroorat nahi thi, main aapko iss duniya saari khushiyan dena chahta hoon. Kyuki aap hi toh hain meri  pehli aur aakhri Mohabbat"

Here comes the last chapter of this story. Officially the story ends her. I wanted add an epilogue that is why I said two chapters are left. But I like this ending more. So there will be no epilogue. I cannot believe I wrote an entire story. Thank you so much to all the people who read, who voted and people who commented. ♥️♥️♥️

So this is the end of this beautiful journey. I am going to miss Aazeen and Taimoor so much🥺🥺. But InshaAllah I will be back with a new story, new characters.♥️♥️

Love

Ayesha 

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें