Ten 🌺

use maiñ kyuuñ mohabbat se na dekhūñ

vo merā pahlā pahlā pyaar Thahrā

The next few days aazeen successfully ignored taimoor. She would leave for her college before him and after coming back from college she would stay in her room all day just to avoid him. And here taimoor was getting restless with every passing second. Today he decided that he would talk to her anyhow. "Aaj toh usse mujhse baat karni hi padegi." He thought to himself and left for her college. Aazeen was talking to Amna about the dilemma her heart was in. she wanted to reciprocate taimoor's love but whenever she tried to do that her heart remembered all those words that she heard that night. "Amna main kya karoon mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha mai dil kuch keh raha hain aur mera dimag kuch aur, main unse bohot mohabbat karti hoon aur shayad woh bhi mujhse karte hain, par mera dimag uss raat ki cheez o bhulne ke liye bilkul tayyar nahi hain" Amna saw her eyes were getting watery so she hugged her "meri mano toh aazeen mujhe lagta hain tumhe taimoor bhai ko aur ek mauka dena dena chahiye" She broke the hug the and wiped her tears "Chalo main aur tum shopping par chalte hain, tumhara mood bhi sahi ho jayega aur mujhe kuch kapde lene hain" Amna Suggested "nahi yaar maan nahi ho raha " But amna insisted at last aazeen agreed. When they were about to leave the college gate aazeen saw a man leaning against the car a man who was ignored last week successfully. But she had to face him, there was no escape. Seeing her taimoor came forward, Aazeen was looking here and there when Amna whispered in her ears "Are waah taimoor bhai toh tumhari mohabbat mein deewane e hogaye hain, tumhe manane college taak aagaye" Aazeen shushed her. "Woh mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi" Taimoor said scratching the back of his head. "Kahiye kya baat hain" Aazeen replied. "yahan nahi yahin samne ek coffee shop hain wahan chalte hain" taimoor offered. "Nahi main aapke saath nahi chal sakti mujhe amna ke saath shopping jaa rahi hoon" Aazeen denied. "Are koi baat nahi hum kisi aur din chale jayenge taimoor bhai kitne pyar se bol rahe hain chali jao" Aazeen glared at amna. "Toh chalein" Taimoor gestured towards the car.

The car ride the was silent until taimoor decided to speak up. "Aap ro rahi thi" Aazeen looked at him and looked outside the window "Nahi toh main kyun Roungi" again there was silence between them. Suddenly aazeen saw golgappa stall on the roadside. She got excited " Aree aree gadi rokiye" Taimoor looked at her confusingly then he realized why she was so excited, he shook his head "Nahi bilkul nahi aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi" Aazeen huffed and looked outside the window "Khadoos" taimoor smiled at his childishness and stopped the car in froint of the stall. Aazeen got of the car in a hurry. "Are sambhal ke"

He also got down and saw aazeen was already enjoying the golgappas. Azeen offered her but he shook his head. Aazeen shrugged and went on to eat her own golgappas. Taimoor was looking at her andrealizing that everyday with every passing minute he was falling more and more in live with this girl.

Really really sorry for this super late update guys. I was not feeling well for the past few days both physically and mentally, but I wanted to update something. So here it is the unedited version of part ten. Please read , vote and comment. I hope you will like this chapter.

Love

Ayesha ✨ 

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें