Seven 🌺

mohabbat aam ik vāqi.a thā
hamāre saath pesh aane se pahle

Few days passed since aazeen got to know about taimoor's feelings for her,it was difficult for her but she tried make her heart understand that taimoor's love was not in her kismat. Soon umer's wedding festivities began. Aazeen took part in those festivities to forget her heartache, on the other hand taimoor was feeling these new feelings in his heart for aazeen which was irritating him because he was trying to fight his own heart.
Today was umer's dholki, the entire house was looking beautiful with genda phool decorations.

Aazeen was awestruck when she entered her phuppo's house. "Aare beta tum agayi Chalo ab Mera haath batado main nahi toh Pagal ho jaungi". Her phuppo came running to her. "Aap bilkul chinta mat Kare, main sab dekh lungi." Rubina lovingly kissed her forehead and went to do other chores. The entire day aazeen was going from here to there doing all the work that she didn't realize that the function was about to start. "Aazeen beta jao jakar tayyar hojao jaldi, sab aatei honge " jee bas abhi jaa rahi Hoon" saying that she went upstairs to a spare room to get ready. The guests Started to arrive. Mehreen's ( umer's fiance ) family also arrived. Taimoor was constantly searching for that one person who was occupying his thoughts these days. He looked at the stairs, and his heart stopped, he saw world's most beautiful sight. Aazeen was looking extremely beautiful In a oyester pink suit with big earrings covering her ears.

 Aazeen was looking extremely beautiful In a oyester pink suit with big earrings covering her ears

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her hair was open. Taimoor was looking at her when he heard some aunties say "yeh toh Rahman Saab ki beti Hain na, kitni pyari Hain MashaAllah, soch rahi Hoon ke apne bete ke liye baat karoon." Hearing this taimoor left from there. taimoor was looking at her constantly throughout the function, he was afraid that his heart was feelings things which he didn't want to accept. Suddenly he saw aazeen was laughing with some guy.

Aazeen was enjoying the function when someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and saw her classmate Salman. "Are Salman tum yaha" she asked him " haan Jo hain dulhan Mehreen, she is my maternal cousin" they were laughing and talking when she suddenly saw taimoor coming towards them looking like a volcano about to erupt in black shalwar
kameez

He came towards them and took aazeen from there without saying anything. Aazeen was trying to get out his hold "Kya Kar rahe Hain aap, Mera haath chodiye" taimoor didn't say anything he took her outside and her back collided with a wall and he put his hand beside her head his eyes were burning with rage aazeen was confused why was he so angry. "Kon tha woh jisse itna has has kar baat kar rahi thi" aazeen also felt angry why was questioning her when he clearly stated that he doesn't have any feelings for her. "Aap ko isse Kya Rasta chodhe Mera" taimoor didn't let her move. "Ek baat acche se samajh lon, tum sirf aur sirf meri ho, aager kisi ne tumhari pass aane ki koshish ki Jaan see mar dunga" saying that he left from there, aazeen stood there thinking what just happened her heart was beating rapidly. After that she successfully ignored taimoor throughout the event. The function ended they all left for their home. Aazeen was laying on her bed looking at the ceiling thinking about incident she made her heart understand finally why he was making things difficult for her. On the other hand taimoor was also laying on his bed thinking what he did today. His heart was telling him he was in love but his brain didn't want to accept.

What will happen to taimoor and aazeen's story now.?? Stay tuned for the next part 🌼

Please read , vote and tell me what you think will happen next.

Guys I was thinking to make this book a short stories series so I want your opinions should I do that or let this be a stand alone book pleasee help me 🥺🥺

Love
Ayesha ✨

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें