Eight 🌺

Next day was umer's mehndi function. Aazeen woke up and got ready to leave for her phuppo's house. She left house in a hurry because after what happened last night she didn't want to face taimoor at all. On the other taimoor was desperately looking for her. When he came for breakfast in the morning he did not see her." Chachi baaki Saab kahan Hain" he asked Asmara who was serving him breakfast. " Beta tumhara Chacha aur Abba toh subhe subhe office ke Kam SE Nikal Gaye , shehry bhi kisi Kam SE Gaya Hain aur aazeen toh subhe uthtei Rubina je ghar Chali ab Shaadi tak wahi rahegi, itni jaldi mein gayi Hain ki nashta bhi nahi Kiya" taimoor gave her a small smile and continued with his Breakfast. He knew why aazeen left in a hurry because she was trying to ignore him.

Here aazeen was helping with the preparation but mind was on yesterday's incident. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she came back her thoughts, it was afiya."Kya hua aapi aap khoi khoi si lag rahi Hain, koi pareshani Hain." Afiya looked worried. Aazeen shook her head "nahi esi koi bhi baat nahi Hain main bas aapne exams ko lekar thoda pareshan thi" 

Soon the evening rolled around. Aazeen got ready in a purple sharara

She was wearing a her earrings when afiya came to her room " wow aapi aap kitni khoobsurat lag rahi Hain, aaj toh sab aapko hi dekhte reh jayenge

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was wearing a her earrings when afiya came to her room " wow aapi aap kitni khoobsurat lag rahi Hain, aaj toh sab aapko hi dekhte reh jayenge. Aazeen gave a tap on her head "chal badmash tum bhi bohot pyaari lag rahi ho" afiya kissed her the cheek and said "accha chalein ab niche ay sab aa Gaye Hain" and she left. Aazeen was praying that she doesn't cross paths with Salman or taimoor. She went downstairs . The function was running smoothly. Everyone was enjoying and dancing umer was sitting with his fiance when she was applying mehndi. But a pair of eyes were constantly looking for someone. Taimoor tried very hard to make his heart understand but at last he had to admit that he loves aazeen.  he already messed up the situation but now he wanted toh confess his love to her. Mohabbat ho gayi thi use apne aazeen se. But he couldn't find her. Suddenly he saw aazeen was applying mehndi on her hands. He went to her. At the same time 
The woman who was applying asker her "aapke mehndi mein kiska naam likhna Hain" she was about to answer when someone called taimoor and the woman wrote taimoor on her mehndi. ( I know very cliched ) " are yeh apne Kya kardiya Inka naam kyun likhdiathe woman apologized immediately "sorry baji mujhse galti ho gayi, par ab yeh naam hataiyenge toh puri design kharab hojayegi" aazeen looked down at her hands " accha thik Hain rehne dijiye" and she left from there. When taimoor came back she already left, he again lost the chance to see her. Throughout the  function taimoor was trying to talk to her but aazeen was successfully ignoring him. The function was over everyone left aazeen also came to her room which she was going to stay till Shaadi, she was taking off the jewellery when she heard the door open, she thought afiya was there "afiya tum ho Kya please meri help kardo yeh necklace ka hook mujhse nahi khul Raha" suddenly she felt rough hand on her when looked into the mirror, she saw it was taimoor. " Aap yahan kya Kar rahe Hain" taimoor held her shoulders " aur Kya karta main,subha se tumse baat karne ki koshish kar raha Hoon aur tum ho ki mujhe ignore kar rahi ho" aazeen took a step back " mujhe aap see koi baat Karni please jaiye yahan se" she pointed at the door, taimoor saw the mehndi on her hands and smirked "yeh tumhare haathon mein Kya Hain" he took a step towards her and aazeen was stepping backwards she was about to fall when taimoor held her waist and she fell on his chest. Her heart was beating rapidly and this closeness between them was helping at all. She was looking down when taimoor lifted up her chin and whispered " mohabbat hogayi Hain mujhe aapse, beinteha mohabbat ab main apke begair ek pal nahi reh sakta. Na Jane kab aap meri Zindagi ka itna ehem hissa ban Gai, Shaadi karengi mujhse " he lifted up her hands to his mouth and kissed her mehndi stained palms. Aazeen closed her eyes.her dream was coming true she has dreamt about this a lot of times but suddenly the realization hit her she opened her eyes and pushed him back, her eyes were filled with tears " kyun kar rahe Hain aap mere saath aisa,kyun meri jaazbat o ka mazak bana rahe, jab Maine itni mushkil se aapne Dil ko samjha liya hai. Kyun aap meri muskhil e bara rahe Hain nahi karti main aapse mohabbat nahi Karni mujhe aapse Shaadi jaiye yaha se" she ran into the bathroom and she was sitting against the bathroom floor and crying her heart out. On the other hand taimoor was shocked seeing her state the guilt was eating him. He punched the wall and left from there. He got into his car and decided "Maine aap ka dil todha Hain ab main he aap ko aapne mohabbat ka ehsaas dilayunga aur yeh mera wada Hain aapse aur khudse". And he left for home.

Here is part 8 , really sorry for the delay. I was busy with some work. I hope you enjoy the chapter.please read , vote and tell me what can I do to make this story better.

Love
Ayesha ✨

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें