Eleven 🌺

Aazeen was feeling elated. She always dreamed about these scenarios. And now her Dream was coming true taimoor was with her. She didn't want these moments to end. On the other hand taimoor was also very happy to aazeen excited and happy. He also feeling guilty that he made her cry. They were both at the sea beach. Aazeen was looking at the sun going down and taimoor was looking at his beauty. Taimoor held her hands " Aazeen main janta Hoon Maine aapko bohot rulaya Hain, aur yaakeen mane main iske liye bohot sharminda Hoon par mujhe ab meri mohabbat ta ehsaas ho Chuka Hain . Main samajh gaya Hoon ki aapke beghair main nahi reh sakta Kya mujhse nikkah karengi " aazeen was shocked hearing this confession. Her Heart was about to come out of her chest. Her eyes were getting watery. She didn't know how to react. "Are aap ro kyun rahi hain, mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi Hain , Maine kuch ghalat keh diye bataiye na " aazeen shook her head and wiped her tears "nahi aap ne kuch ghalat nahi kaha bas kuch baatein yaad aagyi toh aankh bhaar aayi " ohh mujhe toh Laga aap meri baatein sun kar ro padi " aazeen didn't answer, she started to walk. Taimoor felt confused because she didn't answer his question. He went to her. She was again watching the sun. "Apne kuch kaha Nahin Kya aap mujhse Shaadi Nahin Karna chahti Kya ab aap mujhse mohabbat nahi karti " aazeen turned to him "main aapse bohot mohabbat karti Hoon itna ki aap soch bhi nahi sakte, par aapki woh batein mujhe aaj tak taakleef deti Hain." Taimoor again held hand "main un baaton ke liye bohot sharminda Hoon"
Aazeen held his hand and said "mujhe thoda waqt dijiye soch ne keliye" "aap jitna waqt chahiye aap Lijiye main Aapka intezar karunga" aazeen smiled a little "chaliye ghar chalte Hain bohot der hogayi Hain " they both went towards the car started the journey, the journey till home was silent. Aazeen was about to get out the car when taimoor stopped her. "Main aapke liye kuch laya tha" aazeen scrunched the eyebrows. Then he gave her a box. When she opened the box there were a pair of beautiful anklets. She was very happy seeing them. It was her favorite piece of jewellery.

 It was her favorite piece of jewellery

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She muttered "shukriya"   and left .

The morning rolled around. Aazeen got up dressed herself in a beautiful magenta dress. And she wore those paazeb which taimoor gifted her.

She went downstairs to have breakfast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She went downstairs to have breakfast. She went down and hugged her tayi ammi. "Are wah aaj toh Meri chanda bohot khush Nazar aa Rahi Hain." She kissed her cheeks. "Kon bohot khush Hain Bhai humein bhi batao" her abbu and taya abbu entered dining area. "Meri chanda" her tayi ammi patted her head. Taimoor and shehry also joined them. They all had their breakfast. "Chalo aazeen main Tumhe college chodh deta hoon" shehry offered. "Nahi Bhai mein khud Chali jaungi waise bhi aapko Ulta parega " " haan main usi taraf jaa Raha Hoon main drop kar dunga tum jao " taimoor interrupted. Aazeen blushed hearing him. "Chale? " asked taimoor she nodded and they both left for college.

And here is the eleventh update. I hope you guys will like this part. Please read vote and comment your favorite parts.

Love
Ayesha ✨

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें