Journey Of Valour

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with a new book. I hope you like it. If there is any mistake please let me know about it and I will try to fix it. There is one change and that is inko have water quirk. If you got the hint then let's begin the chapter.)

At quirk doctor's office.

"Sorry Mrs. Midoriya your son is quirkless" said the . Izuku dropped his all might action figure and inko gasped and put her hand on her mouth. Izuku was numb and didn't say anything. Doctor then said "There is slight to none chance that izuku can get his quirk." this had an effect on izuku. He had determination in his eyes. Then inko thanked the doctor and left the quirk doctor's office.

At home when izuku again watched the video and cried not because he was quikless but that he can't save people with a smile. Inko hugged her son and said she was sorry so much.

One month timeskip

Izuku during this had worse things happened to him. The part where he is quirkless is speard through the school. At first there was only verbal abuse but soon after Izuku tried to save his another classmate from bakugo. Then he got the beating from bakugo and his rookies.

During the fight he tried to counter it and some damge to because he remembered all might " even if you can't handle the pressure from the villain but still fight back." he did the thing all might said. After that Bakugo said "Izuku you have some courage going against me I suggest that if you want to stay normal don't come between my work." Izuku was pissed that he can't do anything to protect someone precious to him or his comrades. Then had determination in his eyes that even if he has quirk or not he would become a hero.

When he reached his home he started his training around his complex. He did 10 pushups 10 situps and 2 round around his complex.

Then after a week he changed because got used to it

Then after a week he changed because got used to it. 20 pushups and 20 situps and 4 round around the complex. After saving around 70 yen and buyed dumbells.

Izuku knew that he had to have a fighting style because he don't have a quirk to rely on. He started to learn from a pro hero who is specialize im hand to hand combat. He payed 300 yen per month and inko always leave 20 yen  to izuku for snacks or etc. The rest of the money would go to other products like dumbells, grip hold, weights knives and katana . He would also learn how to use melee weapons and katana and he would use quirk analysis to good use and note most weak points of . He would also learn treating minor injuries like cut, bruises, burn mark and etc.

This went on for years Izuku countering the abuse he his getting and he upped his training after he got adjust to it. At school everybody noticed he is getting buff and most with weak quirk started less abusing or taunting him but Bakugo continue though he didn't get out unfazed he would be bruised too.Izuku is now 12 and he is very buff for his age.

An(His face is also matured

An(His face is also matured.) he is still training to build more endurance and stamina. Then when he was at school and doing some workout and heard his classmate talked about there are no clear beach in the city. So he decided that he would clean it and he would get his workout done and would be paid as there no one else cleaning it.

Next day started to clean the beach up and it went on for next month. Then a day toshinori yagi (all might) came in his skinny form wanting to see if someone had did anything about it or not. He was quiet suprised to see a buff but young man working on it instead of a adult then he thought he must have some power quirk to do this. He was glad that someone is cleaning it so he came almost daily to see how much the young man have cleaned it. (All might comes at the beach because Nana had showed him this place and it was both Nana and all might favorite place. But due to the fact that the grabage have gathered here he would come not as usual he came to be and now if it is being cleaned he wanted to see who did it and thank him personally.)

Though Izuku noticed it that the man have some memories attached to this place. After a week Izuku asked the man "Sir do you have some memories attached here because I see you often coming here?" toshinori nodded and asked "What is your age young man?" and izuku said he was 12 which shocked toshinori and he asked "What is your quirk my child?" and toshinori thought it would be some power up quirk or a quirk that requires physical strength.

Though Toshinori was suprised with the answer he got. "Sorry sir but I don't have any quirk, I am quirkless." without hesitation because he have courage to say anything to anyone and that is his main power. Toshinori asked "So why are you doing this?"and izuku answered" Actually sir I am hoping to enter UA and become a hero. I don't have a quirk so I have to workout more than any other here. "and toshinori nodded his head and said" Oh! It is nice but I can help you but of course if you acept then only. "toshinori said.

He asked to help this boy because he could see himself in this boy and thought that he might be the best successor after he checked how the  boy behave and all and that it is fate that they met. Izuku accepted the training because more the training more chance to get in UA but asked" I acept but I ask why you train me since I am a stranger? "and he started to stare at toshinori with a suspicious eye. Toshinori thought he is also not dumb which is nice and said" We need future generations to take the position of the heroes. That is why I am helping you. (and I might give you my quirk. He thought this part) "

Izuku then nodded and they continued to do the work.

AN( I have done the first chapter. I hope you like it. I am making an anoucement that it would alternative day and that bringing big chapters which would lessen the chapters per day and I would it upload it like this time right now. )

Till next time fellas. Adios:)