Traning With Ryuku And Nejire

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

The whole week izuku just took break and enjoyed. He trained float but he didn't that hard like training with gran torino and all might he did light training. The next day he was going to the forest but he heard a scream from someone he rushed to the spot and saw a lady defending her kid from some villains then nejire came there and tge villain saw it and captured izuku and tried to threaten nejire and she said "Why we always when there is villain attack? Anyway do you need help." izuku shook his head and covered his fist with rock and punched the villain on the head. The vilain got knocked out and izuku took care of the rest of the villains. "Damn I have to train hard as so much villains are coming. I will have to cut my break short "

Nejire got down and heard izuku saying that and ryuku also came and heard that. Nejire jumped at the opportunity and said "I am sure ryuku wouldn't mind training us both right?" and gave a puppy dog eyes to ryuku first she hesitate but accepted it. Then Nejire said "Great you can train with us. Give me your number and I'll text when and where." she said in a fast tone ryuku was going to explain what she said but she was shocked that izuku answered "Ok I don't mind extra training. Here is my number." He gave in a slip and blushed a little but didn't showed it to anyone.

He got back to forest and started training and after that he texted all might and gran torino that he cut his break short and said that he was starting his training with the pro hero ryuku and they thought for a bit and agreed because they want izuku want to learn from others not all by them. The next day izuku got text from an unknown number and it was the place and time what nejire's talking then he saved the number as Nejire Hado. He got to the place and saw a dojo combined gym and a office at another side.

He entered and nejire was there and greeted him and said "This is ryuku's agency and I have work study here." then she showed him around the place and they got to the training room where ryuku was and she said "Izuku I want you to spar with me as I want to see where you stand and help you." Izuku nodded and entered the ring and got in his stans then he asked "Quirk is allowed?" ryuku nodded her head and Izuku activated OFA at 10% as ryuku didn't go to her dragon form then he attacked her. He started it with air flick which pushed ryuku away and shovked her that izuku could have this much strength.

He took advantage of this and covered the distance between them and thorw a punch but unfortunately for Izuku transformed into her dragon form and took the punch but she was still a little bruised then threw him back and izuku was going to smashed in a wall and ryuku thought she overdid a little then she saw izuku floating and izuku activated float just at time. Ryuku was shocked that he can fly now. Then izuku activated his elemental manipulation and shot a fire from his hand. Ryuku dodged it but her leg did burn a little because she was big in size.

Izuku flyed towards her and charged 20% and kicked her she went out of the ting but she managed to keep most of herself protected. She was shocked that he could have this much strength and nejire was more suprised. She came to him and "How can you fly? How can you have this much strength?" ryuku was thinking the same thing. Izuku said "First sorry ms ryuku I tried to hold back but I didn't think it would do this. As to how can fly I can just manipulate wind around me and I can fly. As for second question you can see lightning around me I can channel it through out my body and it increases my strength. " AN(He didn't say anything about OFA because he can't say it anyone he met. But soon he would tell them.)

Ryuku was impressed that izuku thinked out of the box and used his quirk in an impressive way to inhance his strength. Izuku thought "I just said what ever came out of my mouth and I think I can try it in real and see if inhance's my strength." Ryuku said "Izuku you have impressive skills but the hand to hand combat that you have some mistakes I think you self tought it." Izuku just nodded his head. Ryuku said "You can train yourself here and you can use your quirk here." Izuku once again thanked her for everything and nejire said "We can start are training together Izuku."

Izuku after a week he said to nejire and ryuku that he came to this city for control his quirk away from his mom Nejire then asked "What about your dad?" Izuku said "He went to America and sends us enough money to properly and my mom have also taken a job. Then he said the main thing that would go after 5 weeks Nejire was sad hearing this and ryuku could see that. Then they started there training and after some hours nejire went to UA. The month was over and Izuku could see diffrence he can use 55% now. AN(You might be asking how did he can so much percentage the promblem was that Izuku always pushed and didn't let his muscles recover but ryuku saw that and told Izuku to take every Saturday and Sunday. He don't know about it but soon.)

The next month he spend his time training float without telling ryuku and nejire. Next week was Nejire's birthday an ryuku told him about it. He planned a surprise and the day came and he suprised her by taking her on full day round first he took her amusement park and they enjoyed there time there then he took her to lunch and then he took her to movie. They enjoyed there day. The next day he asked her that how did he improved so much and she said "By your hardwork and taking rest you train to much you don't let your muscle recover." he nodded. The rest of the month he trained on combat and physical training. He pushed it to 65%on OFA. He also mastered float

The day he was returning he said "I would be visiting here for once a week and thank you so much ms ryuku. Ryuku nodded and Nejire was feeling bad that Izuku was going and he left.

After some hours he reached and got to his home and entered through a spare key and surprised his mother and she was happy seeing him. He texted all might and gran torino that he have came back.

After some hours he went to sleep and opened his eyes in OFA and the first user said "Congratulations on mastering float and now we will give the second quirk which is -"

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. What is the second quirk? Will Izuku master it? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY HERO ACADEMIA.)

Till next time fellas. Adios:)