Valour Vs Muscular

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Izuku got ready to fight this man but then he saw blue fire coming from the forest then there was a huge boom and there a huge two tailed Cat? with blue fire engulfing her. Then izuku's eyes widen and he shouted "Matatabi from Naruto." then the two tailed cat turned to izuku and grinned. Izuku then looked at author which is me Aryan Jain and said "It is not good to bring different characters from different universe Aryan. I know that you hate collab of two anime in one so don't give a heart attack like this and I can't fight matatabi." (No no no it should not happen. Izuku should not break the fourth wall, not right now when the camp is being attacked. I have to fix this. *then I snap fingers *and the times starts to reverse to time where izuku sees the blue fire.)

Muscular saw izuku looking at the flames then he said "Oh that's bastard who can blow blue fire. By any chances do you know anyone named Bakugo Katsuki?" and izuku's head snapped towards muscular and muscular said again seeing the reaction from izuku "You know him by the reaction. So tell me where is he?" izuku growled in anger and shouted "I WILL NEVER TELL YOU AND I WILL NOT LET YOU ALL TAKE HIM." then he activates OFA at 50% and rushes at muscular. Then izuku throws a Detroit smash at muscular but muscles came and covered muscular. Muscular laughed and shouted "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT VALOUUURRR!" and izuku was shocked because all of the villains that izuku fought would have some kind of injury.

But izuku shook of that thoughts of and thought 'I have to protect kota now and see why they are after bakugo.' then izuku dodged a punch from muscular which shook the land there. Kota fall on his butt at that and izuku saw that so he created a earth golem to protect kota while he is fighting. The earth golem surrounded kota and kota was about to run but izuku shouted "IT WIL PROTECT YOU!" while weaving through attacks so kota stood still and let the golem do it's thing. The golem surrounded kota as protective barrier and let a little space open for air circulation.

Izuku sighed in relief when he saw that kota was protected and now he could use his power so he powered up OFA at 100%. Muscular saw that and shouted "OH NOW YOU HAVE POWERED UP. SO COME ON. COME AND LET'S FIGHT." izuku eye's was covered by the shadow of his hair. Then he showed his eyes which had a danger look in it and he had a very creepy smile on his face and he said "Gladly." then he disappeared in green lighting. Muscular's eyes widen and then izuku came in front of muscular and smashed two Detroit Smash at his face. (One with right hand and one with left hand. Now I wonder why didn't all might or izuku used there both arms at throwing punch. I mean they would usually use one hand only or in case for izuku one leg they don't use there opposite leg or hand often.)

There was loud boom and muscular was slammed at the wall behind him and the wall have huge cracks on it. Muscular was there knocked out. Izuku huffed a little as he rarely uses this much power but this was OK as he got fine after few seconds. Then he walked towards muscular and uses earth and a little bit of fire to create cement and covered muscular whole body except for his face. After this was done he rushed towards his golem and it moved away to let izuku see kota. Kota had some water in his hand as he was very terrified of muscular that he activates his quirk but when he saw the golem move he thought izuku was defeated and he had his face and knees together to attempt to protect himself but when he felt a hand on his head he opened his eyes and saw that izuku was smiling at him.

Kota was in disbelief and was thinking why would izuku protect him but then he remembers Mandalay saying once that one day he will understand why his parents sacrificed themselves to protect the lives of others when he goes through a similar situation. He will also understand that Heroes risk their lives to save people so that one day someone can call them "My Hero". Kota then cries and hugs izuku and starts to apologise. Izuku just patted kota on the back and rubs his back to calm kota then pulls kota back and said "Kota I know how you are feeling but I know you are a strong boy so you have to calm down." kota while sobbing nodded and then izuku asks kota "Kota do you believe in me?" and kota nodds at that.

Then izuku picks up kota and place him at back of him and then he says to kota "Hang in tight." kota then clinged to izuku. Izuku then jumped of the cliff and kota closed his eyes but when he opened it he saw that he was flying. He then clinged more tightly on to izuku as he didn't want to fall. In matter of seconds izuku came back to the camp and he saw that wwpc were fighting the league of Villains. Izuku then saw that spinner was going to attack pixie bob but he raised the earth to block the attack and then he kicked away spinner.

He landed and placed kota down and told him to the camp and kota obliged. Izuku then asked Mandalay to allow the class to use there quirks. Mandalay nodded and transmitted the message through her quirk. Then izuku explained to them that the league is after bakugo and he is going to save him and izuku took off to save bakugo. While flying he thought 'I will save you bakugo even though you bullied me. I am also going rub it on his face.' and chuckled lightly at last sentence.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Can izuku save bakugo? Will he fail? I don't know what will happen so you all have to wait for the next part.)

Till next time fellas. Adios