Traning

AN(Hello there.I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like. Let's begin the chapter.)

When he went home that day he told her to sit down. She sat and was worried why izuku was having serious look. Then izuku said "Mom I have a quirk." inko got stunned and had a mental breakdown. She started to mutter and asked "Youhaveaquirk? Whydidn't youtoldmesonner? Howyougot yourquirk? Whatisyourquirk? Wehavetoregisterit." in a fast pace. Izuku camled her down and said "Mom I have a quirk. I got it activated it last day. I think my quirk is elemntal manipulation." and called water from the vase and formed a ball out of it.

"We can go now if you want to register it." inko nodded and they got in the car and went to quirk doctor to register it. After they got there they made a aponitment there after half an hour later they enter. The doctor asked "How can I help you?" and izuku and inko sat down and said that they want to register his quirk and that he was a late bloomer. Doctor nodded and registered the quirk it in government.

When they got back home he said "Mom I would be training the quirk and myself so I would come home late at night so don't worry about me. I would have to eat more meat and vegetables to keep my body heathly" inko nodded but said "Don't overwork yourself." he nodded.

The next day all might came to beach and saw izuku already training. He was push-up sit-ups, wearing weights and running. All might called izuku and said "Young izuku today my master is coming here to train and he will help me train your both quirks. He will come in a hour here. He would be everyday to train you." AN(Gran torino would stay at a hotel.)

Izuku nodded his head and continued his training. After a hour gran torino came at the beach and saw a boy and toshinori there." Toshinori it seems you have chosen someone for your quirk. "he said and toshinori paled but kept his composure and said" Yes master I have chosen someone. Izuku he is Gran torino and my master. Master this is Izuku Midoriya. "

They both greeted each other. Gran torino got straight to the point and asked" What is your quirk and How much percentage can you use now? "izuku said" My own quirk just got activated day before yesterday because I am a late bloomer and OFA pushed it out. My quirk is called elemntal manipulation. As to how much percentage I can use 25%. "Gran torino was shocked that he can already use this much percentage but asked.

" How much is it for you toshi?" and what he heard shook him. Toshi said 50% for him and gran torino just looked at the boy and said" Usually I would ask you to catch me but I know you would now so I won't try. Now lets get to your training. "they discussed how would he train and he started his training.

The first month went and they did most was that is physical training because he have to have more muscles and stamina for his quirks. The second month went by and they concentrated on getting more control over OFA and got some sucess izuku got to 30% control.

All might had pride in his eyes when they saw his success. The third month went by and in this month they started and Izuku learned and did air flicks from his fingers which would make enemies for stun for few seconds and push them. Izuku would was also started using his legs more than his arms because he wanted to have his own style instead of copying all might style.

The fourth month went and during it they trained izuku original quirk. He would make complex things from the element. He also made some attacks like making flame out of his hand which would take out of his hands and shoot fireballs. AN(It would take lot out of him generate the elements from his body but he can do it if he can concentrate enough and it would take less time to do it if he trains it.) He did same with water and shooting waterball from his hand.

The fifth month went and he did make some special moves like making a dragon out of fire and water and any other solid thing and send it to attack. He noticed he had some lighting when he activates OFA so he thought can he shoot them out so he run in circles and shoot it but he thought he have correct his aim and learn to put more or less power in it. If less then he can stun the enemy for 2 minutes it can increase as he increases the power put on it but if most put on it then it put the enemy in a coma or kill him.

The sixth month went and in it they again started physical training and they put more weight on him. He learned more hand to hand combat. He also now did pull-ups and had more grip on gripping something . He learned to bounce around like gran torino. The seven month went and izuku once again got more control on OFA and pushed it to 40%.

The eight month went and they trained him push his quirk. Now he can also disperse in any element and move he mostly disperse himself in wind and travel anywhere. He learned that he create mist or a fog to distract the enemy and rescue anyone on sight or he can disperse himself in mist or fog and attack from anywhere. They found it quite useful because he can do any mission steathly.

The ninth month went and izuku learned that he could create cyclone, fire cyclone, lightning cyclone and water cyclone though he would make it in smaller state. He also learned that he could manipulate wind around him and can make him float around and after some practice he could fly. They were shocked about that fact that he can create cyclone and fly.

The tenth month went and he did physical training and refining his skills at hand to hand combat and he learned that he can heal himself with the elements and he could just take the power from it and heal the wound. All might and gran torino found it very useful as it would be nesscary for him.

The eleventh month went and izuku passed and he got more control of OFA. He pushed it and got 45% and it was little destructive to as it was 90% of all might. They told him that he would very rarely use more than 20% which he only groaned about.

The twelfth month went and he learned that he could use his wind to push or pull thing to him or from him. He also learned the weak points of the a body to simply knock out the villian. He could also make sword out of fire, water, wind and any solid thing.

It was one year that izuku got OFA and his quirk and Izuku celebrated it. That day izuku went to sleep he found himself in plain ground and seven person beside him. He was confused as hell where he was. Then one came forward and moved his hand forward to reach and reach izuku and also did the same.

When they reached izuku all the memories from the first user how he got OFA from his brother AFO and how the battle between OFA and AFO started. Izuku woke up screaming and OFA going berserk and cracking his window. Inko bursted into the room and asked "Izu are you ok?"

He nodded his head and said "I am fine and my quirk just got like that because of my emotion." inko nodded her head and left the room. The next day he told this to all might and gran torino. All might asked "Are they want to indicate something to us?" then he said if it happens again then he have to say them. He nodded his head and got back to training.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. What would now happen? Is OFA indicating something? FIND IN NEXT CHAPTER OF MY HERO ACADEMIA.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)