Obstacle Race

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Obstacle Race is the first round of sports festival and the students were placed in a tunnel which is very narrow and izuku thought 'UA did this on purpose. I must activate my OFA right....' the buzzer went off and todoroki freezed the ground beneath everyone. 'now' and he activates OFA and it burst the ice near him and he shot of before todoroki even had a chance. "LOOK AT IZUKU HE JUST ZOOMED PAST EVERYONE IN A FLASH." Present mic yelled. Todoroki gritted his teeth at that.

Izuku while running thought ' that was nice and now I have the position to see what is ahead.' then he saw the 5 zero pointers in front of him. "LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ZERO POINTERS OUT LETS SEE HOW IZUKU WOULD MANAGE TO GO THROUGH THEM." Present mic asked. Izuku just sighed at that and thought' I might as well try my new move. ' then he stopped at a place and started concentrating all his elements at the palm of his hands and thought 'I have to work on the time making this it is taking a lot of time.' after 5-7 seconds later he was ready and shouted "Elemenatl Elimination" in a low but serious voice.

The wave reached the zero pointer and it completely disintegrated all the zero pointers and send a shock wave throughout the place. Everyone was thrown back but izuku manipulated the earth and held his leg firm. "WHAT!!" everyone shouted but started cheering izuku after few moments. "WHAT AN AMAZING MOVE BY IZUKU HERE. IT WAS AMAZING BUT I HOPE NO ONE CANE IN THE BLAST RANGE OTHERWISE THEY COULD BE DEAD." Present mic shouted. Aizawa also saw the move and muttered "promblem child". Izuku took this chance and shot of again his body started to get lifted by the wind and he used this at his advantage.

"WOAH LOOK AT IZUKU HE IS GETTING COVERED BY WIND?" present mic asked. "He is doing because even when his speed is same but his toes not touching the ground for long and he use it to push himself forward and as wund is there he is gaining more speed by time." Aizawa explained "THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING US."

Bakugo greeted his teeths at this "Deku I will not let you win this one." and he starte using his explosions to fly forward and he passed todoroki and was behind izuku. Izuku smirked seeing this but saw the valley ahead of him. Izuku just activated his float and fly above it. Bakugo saw this and gritted his teeths and started to put more effort in his explosions.

Izuku saw this and just flew faster and completed the second obstacle and deactivate float and start to run. Then he saw mine field ahead and bakugo close to him. Then he got a plan and smiled devilishly and manipulated the earth in small shapes which is enough to put step on. Then he launched above the mines and he started to run on the earth block which is hovering above the mines . The piece fell on the mine and boom and it sent bakugo flying back.

"WHAT AN AMAZING MOVE PLAYED BY IZUKU. HE PLACED EARTH PIECES ABOVE THE MINE AND WHEN HE RUNS ON IT, IT WILL FALL DOWN ON THE MINE AND BOOM." present mic explained. Izuku then entered the stadium and placed first. "IZUKU CAME FIRST. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU."

Izuku waved his hand at that and bakugo came second through the tunnel. He didn't said anything now and just left. After some time 40 participants came then got 1 hour break for lunch and anything else. Izuku got to hall and saw nejire there and she hugged him tight. She congratulated him and told how cool he was and izuku thanked her and was gonna go with with her but todoroki called him from behind and he turned around. "Can we talk in private?" izuku nodded and turned to nejire and apologize to her and said that todoroki wanted to talk with him and he will be back in a few minutes and she nodded at that. He kissed her and left.

Todoroki and izuku got to secluded place and he asked" I am gonna ask you one question. "izuku nodded at that." Are you all might's secret love child? " izuku stared at him for a moment but after that he burst out laughing." No no I am not all might's child. My father is hiashi midoriya. I don't know how you got that idea but it is wrong. Though I didn't had any father while I was growing up. " todoroki just listened to what izuku was saying and he asked "Izuku do you know anything about quirk marriage?" izuku nodded and he putted the pieces
together and said "Your father did quirk marriage and you are the result." todoroki nodded at that. "That is why I will never use that bastard's power and I will win this festival using my mother's power." while putting his hand at his scar. (I forgot when todoroki and izuku had talk so I thought this would be best to put it here)

"Sorry for wasting your time, you can go." after that todoroki left and izuku get to nejire and ate the lunch. After that the time was over and everyone came to stadium. Midnight saw them and midnight spinned the wheel and it showed Cavalry Battle. Izuku thought 'This should be easy enough.' midnight then revealed that the whoever was first in first round will have 10 million points.  Everybody had there eyes glued to izuku and it was as that izuku have just entered predator's area. Izuku just sighed and thought 'Great, Just great. Ok Izuku cool down. Haahhahahahha.(He shouted within his mind not laughed) Why it have to me.' then they got 15 minutes to choose there teams and as izuku thought no one came to join his team.

Then he asked "Can I do this alone?" midnight thought for a bit but said "Sorry kid you have to be at someone' s back. You can't just stand there." izuiu just smirked at that and placed his ground at earth and three golems cane up. Everyone was stunned at that.

Cliffhanger

An(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. You have to wait for next chapter to see the reaction of everyone.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)