Preparation for UA Sports Festival

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

After all the villains were captured from USJ. Izuku pulled all might and explained what nomu was and hoe strong he is and how izuku defeated him. All might paled hearing that and he can think of only one person who can give this creature this many quirks "Aryan" (Ha you thought it was All for One but no it was me. Hahahahahaha.) "All for One." izuku's eyes widen at that. After that students were checked up. Luckily only the rescue hero thirteen was damaged. (Can anyone explain me why thirteen chose thirteen as a hero name.) He was send to hospital to heal up. Izuku went home after he got checked up. Izuku's phone started buzzing and he saw that nejire was calling him. He picked up and "IZU ARE YOU OK? DO YOU HAVE ANY INJURIES? WHERE ARE YOU? I AM COMING TO SEE YOU." Izuku calmed her down and said "Nejire I am ok. I don't have any injuries on me. I am heading to home so you can come there to see there. Nejire rushed out of UA.

Izuku got call from his mother and she was asking the same thing as nejire and said same. Izuku reached home and inko was happy that her son was not injured in the cross fire. Nejire came at the home soon enough and she was also glad that izuku was safe otherwise she would have kill the one who injured her boyfriend. Inko then left for her job and izuku and nejire  did some studying at home (*clapping **clapping*) izuku got the message from UA that it is closed for a week. Then he started training with his telekinesis.

The next week when izuku came back to the class everyone was saying how awesome and powerful he was. Izuku just blushed in embarrassment and said "I am nit that good." (obviously todoroki and bakugo didn't said anything to him.) everyone was thinking who would be teaching them for now because they saw how aizawa sensei were injured. Then to there shock came All for One and he said "Today we learn how to be a villain." (Oh it so funny that I can't express it.) Aizawa came in and said "Ok calm down class." the class said it is not safe for aizawa move around like that.

Izuku raised his hand and aizawa allowed him to speak. Izuku asked "Can I heal you?" aizawa was confused and asked "How can you heal me? Even if you heal does it takes my stamina away?"izuku shook his head and said" No I can heal anyone with my elemental manipulation and it takes my stamina not yours and I have a lot so don't worry about me. "aizawa nodded at that and izuku covered aizawa's in water and healed him in few seconds. The class looked at izuku and asked" How can you have so much abilities? "izuku shrugged and said hard work.

Aizawa thanked izuku and continued" As you must know that we were attacked by the villains but still your fight is not over here. "the class tensed hearing that and thought is there any other attack." UA is holding the sports festival 2 weeks from now so you all must get ready. " the class nodded but uraraka asked" Isn't it risky? I mean the villains can attack again. " aizawa nodded his head and said " we are still hosting the sports festival because we don't want to show the people that UA are weak and scared from a attack. "they nodded at that and they started to leave the class.

Izuku texted Nejire about the free time he have got. She texted him back that they should train together with mirio and tamaki. Izuku accepted the offer and they went to a training room. Then started to do normal things like push-ups, sit-ups and squats. Then they started sparring with each other. Mirio asked izuku to fight him and he accepted. Mirio and izuku got in ring and in there positions and the match began between the two.

Miro clothes fell off and he sinked under the ground. Izuku just smirked seeing that and he can sense where mirio is. Miro is in earth so he pulled mirio out of there by raising the earth. Tamaki was shocked seeing that but nejire knew her boyfriends strength so she wasn't much. Then izuku used wind and lightning to move faster and he caught mirio off guard and kicked him in the gut. Miro was send flying back but he recovered it quickly. Mirio knew he can't go underground so he rushed towards izuku and wanted to have a hand to hand combat but he didn't really had any formal type of hand to hand combat so izuku pretty much manhandled him. Izuku said "You rely on your quirk to much you should have learned a form of combat to cover that."

Izuku then just activated OFA on 10% for split second and came behind mirio and chopped his neck and mirio fall down as izuku had hit a pressure point with OFA activated. Tamaki was shocked that izuku defeated mirio but knew that izuku was always hiding something. So rest of the week and izuku trained with the big three but in secret he trained his telekinesis. He mastered it a day before the exam and that day when he went to sleep he woke up in OFA and saw the past user smiling at him. The first user said "Ninth you finally have mastered our powers and we are very proud of you. You are the final wielder that have perfected OFA." izuku nodded at that.

"But don't get cocky over it. Plus my brother is still out there so try to make new moves from our quirks also." then all the users congratulated him and said to take care and izuku woke up the next day. He did his morning routine and he was ready for the sports festival and he left his apartment after saying goodbye to his mother and she said" Good luck izu and win the festival "izuku nodded at that.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. It was little short sorry for that as I was in a little hurry. What will happen in sports festival? Will izuku win the festival? FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS IN OUR NEXT CHAPTER OF MY HERO ACADEMIA.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)