Chapter 6 - For Once

You know what?

You know what?....Don't worry, I don't know either. I Don't even fucken know how we came to this point, oh yeah. The fucken consert that I just had to do. What was I thinking?!!

Then that whole "Mother you broke our deal." thing happened and now, me, yes the almighty assisan Damian Wayne is hiding in his room from his family in the hopes that they dont qeustion him about the fight that happened two hours ago.

Dami: Atleast no one died

Locking my door I quietly slid open my window before making me escape. There was no way I was sleeping in the manner tonight, not when Dick, Jay and Timmy are here. With my luck they would sneek into my room and interigate me until midnight.

God, I am to tired to deal with an interigation either way, so no I'm not going to stay here im going to my safe house.

Where I will probably get the first good night of sleep this week only to wake up and find out, that I have to join the League and or Titans to carry out a mission of some sort.

I carefully and slowly walked up to the gremlins door, Dick and Jay behind me. I mean they probably want to know what the fuck that was just as badly as I do.

Tim: Grem- Damian

I called out while knocking on the door. We waited a few seconds, hoping to hear a 'come in' but it never happened. I knocked, AGAIN and we waited but still no answer.

I was about to ask Dick what we should do when Jay just pushed past us and kicked the door open. Violent but effective- and also hot~

Jay: He's not here.

Tim: What!!!?

I asked stepping into the room, only to see the bed made and the window cracked open his black curtains flowing in the wind.

Ughhhhhhhh, I could see the visible sadness on Jay and Dick's face, and maybe I was feeling sad too.

Oh my soul, I either need a good night of sleep or a nice cup of coffee and possibly an energy drink.