Chapter 9 - Latin

I couldn't pull my eyes away from the figure waltzing, almost gliding along the floor away from me

I couldn't pull my eyes away from the figure waltzing, almost gliding along the floor away from me. He was absolutely breathtaking, I never new that someone with Damian's build could pull of something like this.

He was delicate yet sharp, he held him self like he was a body of stone confident and strong in himself but he glided across the floor like water.

He had a wide almost joyful smile on his face every time one of these fuckers threw themselves at him. I wish he wasn't undercover because then he would've straight up rejected them but this wasn't Damian Wayne, this was a charming beauty ready to eat their prey, and I watched as he breathed the air ready to punce almost as if he was a lion in sheep's clothing

The way his hips swayed caught everyone's attention, he was practically a magnet grabbing everyone attention, I'm not hallucinating am I? This isn't a dream is it?!

I activated my communicater, covering up the movement as if I was just checking to make sure that my mask was still in place.

Jay: Please tell me this isn't a pipe dream, and that I'm not going crazy and that's actually Damian?!

Tim/Dick: What?!, That's Damian?!?!

Tim and Dick's voices carried out first before a wave of responses came from the rest of the teammates, all of them clearly still as shocked as I am.

Bruce: Yes, that's Damain, he's offering himself up as bait.

My breath hitched, anger consumed my body. No, I would not let some disgusting fifty six year old man touch Damian. He was to beautiful to be harmed like that.

Tim: Bruce, you can't be serious!?

Dick: Fuck No.

I breathed a sigh of relief as everyone started muttering some sort of agreement.

Bruce: I know, I don't particularly like this idea either and I would much rather try make this work another ti-

Dami: With all due respect you all can fucken shut up. This was my choice and this might be the only chance we get, now fucken listen closely because I'm going to need help.

The coms crackled in silence he had already made his decision, there was no getting out of this now he was even more stubborn than Bruce, I would use the word spoiled but Damian works hard for what he has sothat wouldn't really help.

Dick: But Dam-

I sighed there he goes, I tried to reign in my emotions when I realised that a few people standing next to me started looking at me weirdly, I quickly refilled my punch glass before turning my back to them.

Dami: Look, either you help me make him jealous enough for me to drag him off to some private place, or I go up to him and kiss him. You choose.

Damn, that's harsh! Anger rushed through me again, hell no. Damian wasn't kissing some old geaser.