Chapter 7 - Recognise Me?

I should not be excited but I can't help myself, it's been so long since I've been able to go undercover!!!

I know that my personality screams, Alpha and stoic, which it does by the way. In reality I'm honestly just an adrenaline junky.

Dami: What can I say, I like the rush~

I hummed to myself as I carefully ruffled through my home closet, after I said goodbye to the League and the Titans I rushed my way home because I knew it would take me hours to choose the right disguise.

Dami: Well the fact that it's a masquerade really helps, because almost everyone in Gotham knows who Damian Wayne is.

Tonight is a different story though, Tonight no one will know me.

My eyes carefully and delicately scanned over each and every dress in my closet and when my eyes landed on this dress a breath escaped me.

God, I sound like teenage girl. I have to give credit to this one though it's beautiful.

It took me an HOUR to choose this dress and atleast two to find the perfect mask, it took even longer to figure out the perfect look and when I finally laid everything out. I only had two hours to put it all on.

I promise, and I swear this on my sword that I will never fucken rush a girl again, it was fun but it sucked the soul out of me.

First I did my makeup, removing little scars with concealer and adding a nice blush to my cheeks. I styled my emrald eyes with gold and green eyeshadow and added lashes, to make my face look a bit more feminine.

Soon, I got into the rythm singing one of my most popular top 10 hits while styling my hair and putting on lipstick.

Dami: Hmm..... Yeah sweet 23 at the Chateau, had a heart man I'm trying to get it back though....

It was a struggle putting on all the pearcings and jewelry, but mainly because I just couldn't choose one so I chose all of them.