chapter 12 - Sit. Down. (Useless)

Hiiiiiii.... I'm back?! ¦3

I took a deep breath in relief, yes I was very capable of protecting myself

I took a deep breath in relief, yes I was very capable of protecting myself... Probably most capable, but it wasn't about that it was about the reassuring words of my teammates and people I cared about surrounding me in safety.

Dick: You sure you're good babybat?

Dami: Yeah, Im good I would just really enjoy a shower right now.

Target: O? So the plaything is soft and useless.... And here I though I was going to get a nice fuck out of it. HEHEHE.

Tim: Come on Dami let's go get you that shower, he'll be dealed with.

He gently circled me, hooking his arm into mine before giving a slow comforting rub to the back of my hand.

Tim had said this in an attempt to save me, because he knew how it hurt when I was called useless he knew what and where I ended up when someone called me useless, just as how I knew where he ended up. The first time it happened it was by mistake, the second was a coincidence.... And at the third I just needed someone to hold me together before I got burnt down from the inside out.

Dick: Yeah! Don't worry bab-

Target:  See? So fucken useless your friends have to take over for you, are you that weak.

I heard angered grunts from around the room as I spin on my heel so fast it nearly gave me whiplash.

Dami: Sorry. Wait repeat that? Because from where I was standing I was so caught up in the bullshit of your useless life that I couldn't hear you.... Mind repeating that for me - sugar~

I took a menacing step forward to where he was being held tightly by beast boy and Jaime.

Target: Yeah no problem, I said. That you are a useless... Weak little bitch that need his friends to -

Rage was flying, and at that point i could care less name be damned secrets be damned. I feel for once in his puny life he had gotten the message. If only people would stop underestimating me.

 If only people would stop underestimating me