Chapter 10 - Lessons in seduction

Ok, so I felt the need to say a few things before you read the chapter so please be patient and read all of this.

Damian will be having quite a few flashbacks in this chapter and even though there is no implied abuse of any kind I felt like I still had to put a TW so please proceed with caution.

I also wanted to ask if it's a good idea to unpublish the bonus chapters and Q&A for now until the book is finished and then I'll republish them, what do y'all think?

Anyways please enjoy!!

Ghostly~

Dancing with Jason and Dick was a dream come true to me, I would never admit it out loud but I was in love with them

Dancing with Jason and Dick was a dream come true to me, I would never admit it out loud but I was in love with them. All three of them, and your probably wondering why just not tell them? Because I'm Damian Wayne - Al Ghul. Emotions are prohibited they don't fit with my brand and as it stands a slip of personality could cause deaths. The league of assassin's don't take love lightly, and that's what I am.

In love. With the stupid optimistic guy, the hacker, and the badboy. Litterly almost every variety of a classical love story, the only difference is that I don't have a chance, I refuse to ruin what they have for my own selfish love. They need each other not some bratty demon child that has caused nothing but pain.

Maybe if I wasn't born I wouldn't feel the emptiness, the hate that plagues my mind, guilt overflows from my pores. I have done things, unforgivable things. They would never want me anyway. I'm a monster.

A blade, with both ends sharpened. I am demise, I am the thorn, the death, the end.

I have a job to do and that is keep the people I care about alive and safe, no matter what. I will keep Gotham safe, I will keep the love's of my life safe, my family, and that is something that requires me to do this for them.

Dami: Quick! Pass me on to the target.

I watched as he hesitated holding on tightly to my waist as if he was sending me off to my doom.

My chest felt warm, he cared, maybe not in the way I wished he would but he cared and that's enough for me.

I had to say something, do something, anything to try and convey that I wouldn't leave him yet, leave them yet.

Dami: It's ok Gray, I'll be ok. I'm an assassin remember?

The whispered words where soft, almost conveying too much of how much I care for him, they were loving. A whole other side of me, that liked using nicknames and being cared for. Parts of me that existed but never got to be used, it was such a relief to be able to let myself be free even if only for a second, if only a quarter of who I really am, but atleast it was something.

He still seemed hesitant, I probably shouldn't do this. I kissed him softly on the cheeck the sligt red mark covering his face entered my vision, pulling back I gave him a light smile before leaving the safety and warmth of his arms.

My eyes set on the target, I twirled my body effortlessly into his hold, I faked a little stumble. Trying to gauge if fragile and sweet was his style or confident and forward would pull his attention more.

Target: My? Aren't you a pretty little thing?

I'm burning this dress when I get home, his breath smelled of liquor and his smile seemed far from friendly, in the right circumstances I would've punched him, but I was undercover and on a mission now was not the the time.

Dami: How about you sugar arentcha just the most handsome?!

A fake giggle escaped my slightly parted lips, pressing my body against his was a nightmare. He was a disgusting pervert, the only men I would ever want to hold me like this are them...

Memories flood me, all words mother had taught me from a young age.

Talia: Remember, men are disgusting and vile...but they're also impulsive and easily tricked.

The words, they echoed guiding me to success.

Talia: All it takes is the right confidence and enough beauty, learn their personality. The quicker the better.

Target: Well aren't you a feisty one, I like me some fire. Tell me? Am I going to get burnt?

As they say fake it till you make it.

Dami: You'll have to wait and see big boy, I bet I could set you up in flames~

Which is what I'm actually going to do if he so much as kisses me. Luckily I don't think it has to go that far, he's fallen into my little trap. He likes playing with fire but he's in for a surprise.

Talia: The sooner you lure him into bed the sooner you can get the job done and wash the filth off.

Dami: Understood, but how am I to capture my targets interests?

Talia: Vitalize your assets, they were not given to you by chance Damian, use them to lure your target into false sense of lust, promise the night of their life, and as they fall for the trap...snap the jaws closed.

I faked a pout holding onto his biceps, they could never compare to Jason's, but I pretended to lust after them anyway squeezing lightly before pouting a bit more. No one could resist a good pout.

Dami: But I have to go soon, so if you want a piece of me...

'Bleh, don't throw up', 'don't throw up'.

I chanted in my head, I pulled his arm down my waist, giving him a seductive smile.

Dami: No, nevermind. Your a busy busy man, with no time for little ol me? I'll just go find someone else, sorry for disturbing y-

Target: No, no. Don't worry I've got all the time in the world for you, infact follow me!

I'm not fire, I'm poison. I've lured him into my trap now I just have to sink my fangs in.

Dami: Wait, your not going to cum and dump me are you?

I faked tears coming to my eyes, I needed some way to give our position away without making it obvious.

Target: of course not! You. You can come as much as you want as long as you spend your time with only me~

Dumbass.

I can't believe I'm doing this, ew. I kissed him on the cheek a smile only meant for people I hate spread across my face, and I acted out a swoon.

Dami: Awwwwww that's so sweet! Will you tell me the directions as we go? I struggle with remembering them, I'm not really good with stuff like that~

Lies, I knew how to make my ways across forests, oceans and many other place with the sun and stars alone.

Target: of course sweetheart anything for you~

With that he took my hand in his and led my out of the main room, I giggled fakely along the way as he whispered disgusting things in my ears while we walked past couples still dancing.