The Room?

Her head was fuzzy, she felt pain all over, but her abdomen hurt so much it drowned out all the other pain. Why was she here? how had she got here? The only thing she could remember was her name, Starr. She was being carried, down a long bland white hallway, where to and where from she didn't know. The one who was carrying her was warm, this warmth was all she felt, it overwhelmed her senses until she completely blacked out. She woke up in a similar hallway, this one however had a massive hole in the wall, smashed open as if by some beast. The pain was still there, but slightly now bearable. She crawled over towards the hole, lifted herself up to a stand and peered outside. The bright sun revealing a horrid scene. Laying in the center of a large clearing was a young girl who couldn't have been more then sixteen. Standing over her was a man with silver hair holding a gun directed at the girl on the ground. That girl.... Starr recognized that the girl who was laying there was the one who had carried her here. She had to help, but she could hardly move. As she reached out towards them, calling, reaching, the ground began to tremble. Her head started hurting, the pain becoming unbearable, until once again she was out cold.

Starr woke up in the middle of a strange room, unclear on how or why she got here. The room she was in was empty, a lot like her memories. Why she was here, how she had gotten in this room everything was blank. She only faintly remembered the girl who had carried her, and the man, the tall silver-haired man, remembering his face gave Starr chills. She looked around the room, the walls were solid gray, same as the floor and ceiling. There was no entrances and no exits to the room. She walked around the room running her hand along the wall. Where was she, how did this place connect to her, and how did the silver-haired man fit in with this. She stopped in the corner, a cold chill ran down her spine, a voice came from behind her. "Hello Starr, you must be confused." The voice was loud, so loud that Starr instinctively reached to cover her ears. She turned to look at the center of the room, in the center of the room that was empty before sat a small statue of a dragon coiled around a rock. The voice continued and this time she could tell for sure that the statue was the source of it. "Starr, you've been through a lot you may not remember all, if any of it. But you've been through far greater amounts of trials then any person should have to in there time here. As you've earned, I will grant you any which thing your heart desires." Anything her heart desires, what did her heart desire, had she come here with some grand mission in mind. She struggled to think of something anything, but it was no use, all she remembered about herself was her name. Then it came to her.
"There is actually two things I would like. First I would like to save that girl from the silver haired man." Starr called out.
"Alright, that can be done, but you only get one request."
Starr stopped and thought for a moment. "Well then I choose my second request, I'd like to get my memories back." The room was quiet for a bit, and then the dragon statue responded.
" I thought so, but I must warn you, memories are often forgotten for a reason. Your memories in particular are very troublesome, but I won't stop you. If that's what you wish you've got a long journey ahead of you."
"No matter how bad of a life I lived before, it's nothing compared to not being able to remember anything about myself."
"I see." the statue muttered in a solemn voice. "Then it is time to begin, from this point onwards you will encounter dangers innumerable and pain and sorrow immeasurable, but you must press forward. No matter what you must see this through to the end." At this the statue began to crumble until all that was left was a pile of dust. Dust that was soon blown away spread around the room untraceable. Starr took one last look around the room. One of the walls had shifted revealing a door. The door was wooden and didn't match the surrounding room very well, but nevertheless Starr proceeded forward to the door, taking the first step of her journey.