The Voice?

Starr emerged into the room next door, although it wasn't much of a room as it was a long hallway, bright white lights and a white tiled floor was such a stark contrast from the room Starr had just emerged from. Instinctively Starr flinched backwards and covered her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and blinked a few times, the light wasn't completely unbearable now. She looked up and down the hallway, panicked people screamed and ran, while seemingly random segments of the hallway opened and let them in. Starr had no interest in these people however, sure it would be fun to chase and torture the people who tortured her, but Starr had a mission now, to break the cycle. Her previous iterations had all suffered immensely to get Starr to this point. Starr looked left and right down the hallway, most people had cleared out by now, deep inside she could feel a slight tugging sensation. Something to her right was calling her, was it a previous Starr, was it the same sensation she felt back in the factory which led her to the cyborg guy. No, it was different than that, it was weaker, fainter, distant. Regardless Starr knew where to go now. She headed down the right hallway towards her destiny.

After a few minutes some sirens started blaring, and some red lights started flashing in the hallway. A loudspeaker turned on and a super staticky voice began reading out instructions on how to evacuate, none of which interested Starr in the slightest. Mid-sentence however the voice was cut off, and a much more clearer voice came through, one that Starr hadn't heard before. "Hello Starr, we haven't properly met yet, which by the way I would love to fix at some point, but anyways, I'm here to guide you through the rest of your journey since it seems you've gotten a little off track." Starr ignored the voice and kept walking. "Ok well... go ahead and keep walking a bit, I'm sending a team in there to meet you and help you get to the next trial." The wall opened in front of Starr to the right and left. Soldiers in heavy armor carrying taser sticks came and formed a wall in front of her.
The middle stood a few feet in front of the others, he raised his right hand and spoke. "Stand down and come quietly." Starr didn't hesitate at all, she kept walking. "Alright men permission to use force granted." The line of soldiers raised their taser sticks and charged at Starr. Not a single stick made contact with Starr. Before they could make contact Starr deleted them. As if a big bullet blasted through the center of them a path was cleared straight through them allowing Starr to continue her journey.
The voice came back on the intercom. "Starr!!!... That's fine I guess, I can just guide you there myself. I'll make it plain and simple just keep following the hallway." The walls started moving, and when they were done it was as if the hallways had turned at a ninety degree angle to Starr's left. Starr however did not change course, just like before she cleared a path straight through the wall allowing her to continue. A low grumbling sound came over the intercom, then it spoke again. "Starr.... I don't know what you're doing or how to fix this, give me a second don't do anything drastic in the meantime, I'll be right back."

Jasper stomped down the hallway remote in hand. He'd been set up hadn't he. That old man left him with a faulty test subject, and now the whole facility was going to go down. Jasper clicked a few buttons on his remote opening the wall in front of him. Behind it, in a small room with very little furnishings, Alastair sat packing a small suitcase with clothes and various other things. Alastair didn't look up, or acknowledge Jasper's presence in any way

What was that about, why was she so determined to go that direction. Straight towards the room where he was broadcasting from. Alastair, Alastair must know what's going on. He rushed out of the room, but he didn't get far before running into Alistair.
" Alistair what's the meaning of this, what did you do to her?"
" Me." Alistair had a smirk. " I didn't do anything, I've been working this experiment for Years, and if there is one thing I've learned, it's that the tiniest differences change Starr in the most unimaginable ways. Your council's interference is what led to this outcome."
He lifted his hand and smacked Alistair. " The council knows exactly what they are doing, we can't have you interfering anymore." He pulled a remote out of his pocket and hit a button. The wall to his left opened up and more army troops came out immediately from the other side. They grabbed Alistair and dragged him away. " Well, it's not like we were counting on this experiments success anyways." He adjusted his tie and walked away down another endless hallway.

Starr continued straight, she could feel it, she was getting close to something, something important.