The Family?

Beyond the door Starr found herself inside of a small house. The house was not very well kept, in the entry room alone there was piles of miscellaneous junk of every kind in every place there could be. She picked up a picture frame from the pile, the photo in the frame had three people in it, one kid and two adults. The glass on the frame was cracked and it was hard to make out one of the adult's faces on the photo through the frame. Feeling something weird, she  turned the frame over and saw a peculiar carving in the back, it had a date and time "midnight 7/24/07." And the word END carved in big letters right above it. She had no idea what this could possibly mean, with no sense of time. She continued digging through the junk, until she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around to see a woman behind her, the very same woman who was in the picture she was just looking at.
"Oh, you look awful sweetie." The woman said not seeming to mind that Starr had just wandered into her house. "Come in, come in, you can use our bath to clean up. You can tell me your story after you've cleaned up." The woman took Starr's hand and started leading her through the house. "Don't mind the mess, we are just in the process of moving." Much like the entry area the rest of the house was piled with junk. Starr glanced through the other rooms as she walked by, they all seemed to be unused except for storage, until she passed the last room. Inside of this last room straight across from the bathroom was a young girl, she looked to be the girl from the picture, but older by about a year or two. The room the girl was in was surprisingly clean compared to the rest of the house, and the girl just sat in the middle of the room playing what appeared to be a game of house with some dolls. "Here we are." The women said. "I'll get you a spare set of clothes so go ahead and take a nice long bath." The woman left Starr in the bathroom and closed the door behind her. From the other side of the door she heard the woman yelling at the girl. "Come on now Lucy, clean this house up we have company."

Starr looked around the bathroom and saw a mirror, the person who looked back at her from the mirror was unfamiliar. She was covered in scrapes and bruises, her clothes were dirty, and her shirt had a big bloody stain over her stomach. She rinsed herself in the shower, losing the layers of dirt, blood, and grime felt heavenly. Afterwards she got in the tub for a nice long soak. After a few minutes there was a knock on the bathroom door. "I've got yous a change of clothes." The voice didn't belong to the woman, and when Starr said come in, the little girl named Lucy entered in her place. Lucy was young, perhaps six years at most. Her small figure had some unnatural bruises here and there. "I'll put them here misses.."
"Starr, you can call me Starr." The girl looked amazed by her name.
"Starr, like the things in the sky? Your name is so cool." Starr laughed a bit, it was a cool name, although she still wasn't completely sure the name belonged to her, but for now it would have to do. From one of the other rooms The woman's voice called.
"Lucy, Luuccyy, where are you, this kitchen isn't clean yet."Lucy looked in the direction of the voice.
"That's my name, I have to go now miss Starr, otherwise I'll get in trouble." And with that the girl took off as fast as her little legs could carry her in the direction of the voice. Starr dried herself off and looked back in the mirror, the person who looked back was still unfamiliar, but at least now they were clean. She noticed a deep scar on her midsection that must've been the cause of the blood on her clothes, and the pain she had felt earlier. It ached as she ran her finger over it. She picked up the clothes left for her, they weren't very well thought out, it looked like Lucy had decided on the clothes herself as most of them were about her size. Starr put back on her clothes from before, and grabbed the sweater Lucy had picked for her and tied it around her waist to cover the blood stains. Starr opened the bathroom door, and to her surprise the whole house was a lot cleaner. She could still see junk if she looked for it, and she could tell the closets and other places had been haphazardly stuffed with junk with little to no care on what went where, but it was still a lot done in such a short amount of time. Starr walked back out towards the main rooms of the house, along the way she noticed most of the rooms including the girls were shut. When she emerged at the end of the hallway she found herself in a big room with a TV and couch, there she saw a man who she assumed to be the other adult from the photo, the one who the broken glass covered. He looked her over.
"Are those the clothes Lucy picked out for you?" Just like the woman before he  did not question why she was here, but instead focused on her appearances.
"No sir." Starr responded. "The clothes she brought me were too small."
"I see. Luucccy! Come her!" He called out for Lucy.... There was nothing for a moment. Then Instead of Lucy the woman from earlier showed up.
"what do you need her for now dear, I have her cleaning the kitchen right now."
"I need to punish her for letting our guest dress in these filthy clothes."
"But I..."Starr tried to respond but was too slow.
"You can punish her later, we have a guest over and I want this place spotless." the woman responded, not caring about the presence of said guest.
"Oh no it's fine...." Starr once again tried to interject, but the two were focused on each other neither acknowledged the presence of Starr. As they continued their comebacks escalated, and the two began bringing up unrelated incidents, and insulting each other for no reason.They yelled back and forth at each other until they're arguments didn't make sense anymore. Starr felt a tug on her sleeve, she looked down to see Lucy.
" Come on Starr." Lucy said. " It's no use talking to them now. They'll be yelling long past bed time." Starr felt extremely awkward listening to the pair argue, so she decided to let Lucy guide her back to her room.