(chapter 11)It's a rescue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violence like VIOLENCE like GRAPHIC 

yup 

and a lot of expletives (swearing) 

suicide mentions so theirs that and if anyone thinks I'm missing any warnings then just comment and ye.

Enjoy at your own risk folks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Hitokori's pov-

The cell was painted red with his blood.

His blood, you know the red stuff that those bastards decided would look good on the walls?

Heh. 

Hitokori was becoming just a tad bit hysterical. (just a tad)

Iwa wasn't killing him, a mercy some would say.

Would those same people stand stalwart in there assessment  when they realised they were painting the walls with his fucking blood.

He was drained and quite frankly wouldn't care if he died right now (though did he even care about that fact at all?) but like the petty bastard he was at heart he was going to survive this even if just to spite them

(it was most certainly not because he wanted to live and see his precious people again.)

His racing thoughts were abruptly cut off by the dulled (they gave him hearing damage go figures) sound of fighting and explosions he could hear from the room above his ever so humble abode.

He fucking hated iwa and he would absolutely fucking destroy (and enjoy it as well) any unlucky bastard who fancied themselves as an iwa shinobi.

he felt his heart thump a million times over  in his chest as the adrenaline of an impending face off (his precarious situation not withstanding)  or potential rescue from captivity made his resilience reach an all time high. 

The door opened revealing a pale boruto and a grim yasuhiro, both staring at the brutality of the room.

He wondered, almost darkly amused what they saw first as their eyes darted around the room.

The layer of blood on the walls that could almost be mistaken as paint, and which was a likely permanent fixture in his darkest nightmares, was the most noticeable feature but far from the most pain educing he mused morbidly. 

Next was the nails that had him permanently, or not so permanent as it was shown when the iwa bastard wanted to water board him, fixed to the wall. They had long since passed the stage where the blood would flow freely from his inflamed wrists and ankles instead, over time his body had tried to heal its self causing hideous patches of (red) dead skin cells to attach to the nails.

Maybe they would noti-

his train of admittedly macabre thinking was cut short by yasuhiro the fucking saint, who poured water down his parched throat.

"I'm not gonna ask if your okay because quite obviously" here he gestured at the room and his own pitiful state  "your not." 

"fuck you." but even to his own ears the words sounded pathetically weak.

The first matter of business was to obviously take the metal nails out.

 yasuhiro said something to boruto that Hitokori, despite his distinct awareness of his surroundings, did not hear ignorance is bliss they say but then again Hitokori wasn't all that stupid either.

So he did figure out quite quickly what boruto had been tasked to do, the blonde still looking wet behind the ears wavered at the assuredly piteous image the young adult made.

he kept his focus on his breathing as metal dislocated itself carefully (but torturously) out of his body they dropped to the stone tiled floor, that was also painted red (what a shocker!)

his body now not being supported folded like a sack of potatoes, the room was eerily quite, the silence stretched to the point where Hitokori wondered if he had just made this whole thing up in his mind.

he decided he'd rather not feel the embarrassment of having to face anyone else in his admittedly contemplable  state and promptly fell unconscious.

~

Ello ello ello. you good? have you drank something? eaten? (tell me what you ate in the comments)

anyways what did you guys think of the chapter, it is a bit short admittedly but ye i wanted to get it out because hey 'its a rescue.' ye sorry not funny not funny.

Yasuhiro: *staring at our best boy who's been essentially crucified*

Hitokori: *muttering to himself* hehehe i wonder what they saw first the walls anyone the walls??

Boruto:*traumatized 14 yr old blonde lil' duckling*