=8=

"I just see you as the same little girl you were ten years ago, someone i need to protect."

~~~~

"Okay, so we're home. What do we do with him now?" Melody asked as she, Scott and Liam finally arrived at the McCall home. 

"Well, you're going to go and relax and get yourself cleaned up. I'll call Stiles and figure out all of this." He gestured to the unconscious boy who was now laid down on the couch. 

"I should help." Melody protested, crossing her arms. 

"No." Scott said, placing his hands on Melody's shoulders. "I bit him, it's my thing to sort out. You saved him, alright? Go and relax, you've done your job."

"Okay." Melody relented, hanging her head. "Just don't hurt him anymore, okay?"

"Okay." Scott agreed, nodding his head. "Now, go."

Melody nodded and gave her brother a quick hug before rushing upstairs. She had been in her work-out clothes for ages and now they were sweaty and bloody, so she was glad to be rid of them. She headed into her own small  en-suite bathroom, which was similar to Scott's and took a quick shower. As she washed her hair, she could've sworn she heard the sound of Scott grunting and tape ripping, but she brushed it off and rinsed her hair.

She got changed into a pair of jogging bottoms and an cropped tank top, slinging one of Stiles' flannels that she had stolen a while ago over the top of it before heading back into her bathroom to grab her hair-dryer that she had used last night, only to find it not in its usual place. She figured Scott had stolen it this morning and headed to his bathroom to go and grab it, but instead of finding her hair-dryer she found Liam.

The young werewolf opened Scott's bathroom, spotting the hairdryer beside his sink and as she went to pick it up she heard muffled groans and whimpers from behind the shower curtain. Her eyebrows furrowed as she got closer to the curtains, and tentatively reached out to pull the curtain back. When she pulled it back, her jaw-dropped when she saw a very-awake Liam wrapped up in duct tape and looking terrified. He sighed in what seemed like relief when he saw Melody and extended his duct taped hands out to her, whimpering pleadingly. Melody simply stared at him in shock.

"SCOTT!" Melody shouted as loudly as she could. She heard footsteps running and seconds later Scott was bursting into his bathroom.

"What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Is someone in the house? Did you break something?" Scott asked worriedly and frantically. Melody pointed to the tied up boy in his bathtub with an unimpressed frown on her face.

"What...the fuck?" She said, her eyes wide. "You said you wouldn't hurt him! That you would take care of him." 

Melody guessed that her words must've sounded vaguely threatening as Liam whimpered again. The young werewolf forced her attention back to the boy in the bathtub and stepped forward, planning to take the tape off of Liam, but before she could she was pulled back. She yelped in shock as Scott's hands locked around her shoulders and yanked her backwards, towards the door of his bathroom.

"Wait, no, Scott!" Melody exclaimed, attempting to pull out of his grip, but Scott just moved to pick her up instead. "Scott, let go!"

"I need to talk to you - away from him." Scott said, carrying his sister into his room. He sat her on the edge of his bed, before sitting down beside her and keeping a firm hand on her shoulder, to keep her from running back into the bathroom. 

"Scott, I am giving you ten seconds to explain why Liam is in the bathtub and then I'm going back to him, and letting him go, you got that?" Melody said as authoritatively as she could.