Chapter 10

"So, these three will be joining the class until we can get them back to where they're from." Aizawa announced to class 1-A, sounding tired and like he was already over the whole situation. "As they're all from the UK, remember to speak English to them, it'll be good practice."

"Hahhhh!?" Bakugo practically yelled, looking angry, Harry's eyes firmly fixed on him in the way he used to keep an eye on Dudley at school to make sure he didn't get hurt. "How do we know they ain't villains!? They don't even look old enough to be in UA!!"

"They're not, Kacchan, Aizawa-sensei said they're 13 and 14." Izuku said from behind Bakugo, ducking as the angry blond sent an explosion at him.

"As for how we know they're not villains, we got the help of someone with a truth quirk and they genuinely knew nothing. That being said, we will be monitoring them to make sure they aren't unknowingly helping the LOV." Aizawa said with a sigh.

"What are your quirks?" Izuku asked when the three boys had been sent to their seat, the three of them sitting together, Aizawa quickly at least seeming to fall asleep, so the students did what they wanted.

"Harry and I are wizards, Dudley is a muggle. Honestly we don't know anything about quirks though." Luke answered, Harry shrinking back into his chair, Recover Girl having healed his cuts, not that his legs could be further improved after St Mungo's best mediwizards failed.

"What's a muggle?" Izuku asked, interested, honestly most of the class was just impressed he wasn't asking them so many questions that they couldn't hope to answer them all.

"It's the term for people who don't have magic, at least in the UK, in America they call them no-maj, and I don't know about other countries." Luke explained, though he sounded disinterested.

"What's the cane for?" Mina asked, popping up from behind Harry, making him startle and jump so much he left his seat.

"Um, we had a house fire and my legs were badly burnt, sometimes it's hard or impossible to walk, so I use this." Harry explained quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." Mina said, shocked, covering her mouth with her hand, internally kicking herself.

"It looks a little small, want me to make you a new one?" Momo offered, it was true, Harry had shrunk it as he didn't currently need it, meaning it wouldn't really work as a walking stick.

"Oh, no. It changes size and I can hover or fly on it if I need to." Harry explained, waving his hands around more than was probably actually needed.

"That sounds really cool, where did you get it?" Ochaco asked, jumping up on Harry's table, making him jump.

"Um, my godfathers got it for me. I live with them, and I have since the fire. Dudley and Luke are staying with us until other arrangements can be made." Harry said, he was honestly hoping the questions would end soon and the attention would be off him. Mostly because there was normally only attention on him when he had done something wrong.

"Why do you all live with your godparents?" Denki asked.

"I'm a runaway, Dudley's parents found out about us, Harry used to be living with Dudley's parents because his died when he was one defeating You-Know-Who." Luke answered for Harry.

"Ohhhhhhh... I didn't mean to bring up something sensitive, sorry." Denki said, his energy fizzling out as he heard the answer.

"My parents died when I was a baby, I didn't know them. All I have is their pictures and last year I heard my mother's last moments. In my first year I saw them in the mirror of Erised." Harry said, his voice surprisingly calm considering what he was saying.