Chapter 17

"Hey Kill, you doing okay?" Lexsaidh asked, walking over to Killian as Momo, Luke, Dudley, and Harry were getting checked over, Harry still asleep, his movement only momentarily before falling asleep again, but the others coming to.

"Fine, he just... He looks so much like dad, how he would probably look." Killian looked over at Harry, his eyes full of sadness.

"Didn't you say he looked like your mum, not your dad?" Lexsaidh asked, sitting down next to him, his head now in his hands.

"Hair can get darker as they grow up. It doesn't really matter if they look the same, he still looks like he belongs in my family." Killian just covered his face with his hands.

"I know I can't properly relate, but I am here for you. We don't know anything about that teen, aren't we all going to teach them all soon? You can talk more then." Lexsaidh said, taking a small section of his hair and starting to plat.

"I don't know what I even want him to be like." Killian rubbed his eyes.

"You don't have a choice about what he's like or how his life was, but you can always talk to him about anything." Lexsaidh said, twisting a ribbon into the plat. "Jack contacted, he found the place we were looking for, will you be up to it tonight?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. We should go, there's no need to stay here." Killian stood up, pulling his hair out of Lexsaidh's hands.

"You should talk to someone about this before we start tutoring though." Lexsaidh put her hand lightly on his shoulder.

-----

"So... UA are getting dorms, all students need to move in, you have a week." Aizawa sounded half asleep as he stood in front of the class, already in his yellow sleeping bag.

"What if our parents don't let us?" Izuku asked, his arm in the air.

"Then you'll have to look for a different school. We'll be going to visit all of your families to discuss this matter in person." Aizawa flopped onto the floor.

Harry was impressed that Aizawa wasn't bruised, he had been given Dudley's old, unused, sleeping bag when they were able to sell the mattress he had originally used leaving him to use the sleeping bag until he was 9. It was a winter one, and a thick one at that, as Dudley always felt cold and had planned to go camping one winter but never went, then had a growth spurt and it didn't fit him. Even in that Harry wouldn't have been able to fall like that without it hurting.

"Where will the Brits be staying until the dorms are set up?" Momo asked, making Aizawa groan.

"Wherever as long as it's not too far and they're not alone." Aizawa sighed as he clearly just wanted to go to sleep.

"Maybe they shouldn't go back to your house Yaomomo, maybe those people will find them again." Jiro said, though it made Momo obviously sag a little.

"Yeah, and you should probably go home a different way too, Yaomomo." Mina agreed, though she had already abandoned her seat, sitting on Momo's desk, Iida having given up trying to stop her, and gave her a hug.

"I know, my mum and I will miss you three though." Momo said, leaning into Mina's hug and looking sadly over at Harry, Luke, and Dudley.

"Your house is very nice, maybe we'll be able to visit again some time." Harry hated the idea of making anyone upset or hurt, Malfoy and his group being the only people that didn't apply to, mostly because they would be the ones to start it, but he didn't think he had ever hurt them.

"That's nice, but I don't think it'll be allowed." Momo smiled back at Harry.

"I'm sure mum would be alright with you guys staying at mine." Izuku offered with a bright smile, his offer making Bakugo visibly annoyed, not that anyone could tell why.