t h i r t y s e v e n (M)

no one pov

"i-i love you too..."

jungkook felt himself freeze. more tears running down his cheeks, a smile rising to his lips. looking at the other crying boy. his voice full of confidence as what he was saying was real. it was true.

jungkook couldnt help but pull taehyung into once another hug. taehyung melting into his strong hold with in seconds.

"i love you so much.." jungkook then whispered, just for taehyungs ears to hear. the younger only hugged jungkook tighter at his words.

after another short while, the hug was broken. the two boys seemed to calm down a bit. wiping their eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"how'd you get here?" jungkook suddenly asked. taehyung looked at the older, a nervous smile on his face.

"i-i drove here."

he spoke. jungkook couldnt help but smile slightly. "thats good." he said with a small chuckle. hoping taehyung improved his driving skills since the last time taehyung drive away from them literally getting shot at.

"yeah.." taehyung mumbled, still surprised he didnt crash on his way there. 

"so you have your own car?" jungkook asked. taehyung looked at the older boy, his eyes showing even more nervousness as he shook his head. "i took my moms car..." he drifted off.

jungkook hummed. "i see.." he spoke, not sure if taehyung meant he took his moms car with out asking or not. but decided not to ask that just yet. not trying to ruin the mood.

"a-anyways.. i, um- lets go." taehyung said, grabbing jungkooks wrist and dragging him to the car. jungkook almost tripped over his feet but followed the younger.

not daring to look back at the prison, that he could now leave behind him.

"where are we going?" jungkook asked as they reached the car, parked at the end of parking lot of the prison. the wheels not even trying to stay inside the white painted lines of the cement.

"to a hotel."

taehyung responded. jungkook looked at the dirty blond boy. "we are?" jungkook asked. taehyung nodded, not saying anythign else. almost like he wasnt saying all of the details out loud.

"but your driving. im not going on the freeway again. it was so terrifying." taehyung said giving jungkook the keys to the car. the older nodded. "alright." he replied with a small chuckle, getting into the car. following the younger.

-

after taehyung put the location of the hotel in his maps, jungkook drove off and the two were on their way.

taehyungs ahnd tightly laced with jungkooks. ocasionaly wiping his tear stained cheeks, continuously glancing to look at jungkook.

the older could feel taehyungs stare, and the tightness of the boys hold on his hand. and as much as he loved the amazing feeling. the warm comfortable, comforting feeling.

he couldnt help but remember what the officer told him when he was brought in for an interigation, just a month and a half ago.