Thank you all so much for reading

I love ya'll like frfr. I appreciate each and every one of you for reading my book.

I have a new book that just came out today. If you're looking for something to read Copy the link OR CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK AT THE BOTTOM and enjoy👉🏾 https://amzn.to/3zbhD5D

A Corporate Thug Captured My Heart is now LIVE and available on Amazon!All the DRAMA, TWISTS and TURNS will leave you SPEECHLESS!!! 

SYNOPSIS 

After the unexpected disappearance of her mother, Pocahontas had no choice but to be raised by her uncle and aunt. Outside of being taunted and picked on due to her overly voluptuous size, she didn't have it too bad growing up. However, one day, her entire world suddenly turned upside down, leaving her in the midst of tragedy and heartache.

Once Kailey graduated college in Miami, she moved back to Atlanta to help take care of her elderly parents. Her move was only supposed to be temporary, but after falling madly in love with Mano, one of the most well-known celebrity lawyers in the city of Atlanta, she decided to stay. Her man is perfect in her eyes, but once his secrets fall into her lap, she has to make a life-changing decision to stay or run away forever.

Mano's brother Menace is a celebrity lawyer as well, but the two of them are like night and day. While Mano is the levelheaded one-woman type, Menace, hot-headed and wild, is a certified man whore who has a lot of women on his trail but refuses to settle down with any of them.Not only does Menace have high standards, but he is very selective when it comes to the women he entertains. He made a silent vow that he'd never look a big girl's way, so when he finds himself intrigued by the plumped Pocahontas, everyone, including himself, is speechless.

Will Mano and Kailey be able to work out their problems and move forward together, or will they part ways and never look back? Will Pocahontas be enough to tame Menace's unpredictable wild side, or will he end up treating her like all the other women that he allowed in his life? Get ready for a rollercoaster ride with Atlanta's finest corporate thugs and the women who fell for them.

Copy the link OR CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK AT THE BOTTOM and enjoy👉🏾 https://amzn.to/3zbhD5D

Thanks again