ELEVEN

ELEVEN

AMETHYST

I literally sat in my car for at least thirty minutes before I pulled off. I was still shocked about what happened. It was just something about him that I just couldn't get over and him being inside me tonight made me feel loved and wanted again.

It was never my intention to have sex with Sincere in the office or for his girl to bust in and catch us. The look on her face was priceless and I didn't want to fight home girl but she was asking to get her ass beat after she had the nerve to say that my kids had a whore as a mom.

I was so engulfed in my thoughts that I rode all the way home without even turning on the radio. When I finally got home the house was empty. Junior was with his father and Serenity was with Sin's mother until tomorrow morning.

After throwing all my things onto the bed I stared at my phone for a moment contemplating texting Sin.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my call log before it landed upon his name. I decided against texting him because I would much rather hear his voice. Not really thinking about the consequences, I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

I bit my lip in anticipation.

I figured that by now he was probably at home laid up in the bed with his fiancée. According to her they were still getting married. If you asked me, she was a fool for taking him back after seeing him fucking another woman.

I didn't expect him to answer but hoped like hell that he did.

"Hello?" He answered groggily.

"H...hello."

Why in the hell are you stuttering?

"What's up?"

I got straight to the point. "Are you around her?" I whispered as if I was about to get caught or something.

"No Amethyst what's up?"

"We need to talk."

He yawned. "It's late as hell and I'm not in the mood."

"Come see me. Let's talk in person"

I could hear a lot of movement on the other end of the phone. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please." I didn't want to beg him but his dick was even better than it was three years ago, I needed to feel him inside of me again.

Sure I was luring him here under false pretenses but it didn't matter. I needed to cum on his dick tonight.

He sucked his teeth. "Aight I'll pull up on you."

SINCERE

I didn't know what made me show up at Kara's crib to have a talk with Ame.

I wanted to make sure that I gave Jahbria the space that she needed and Ame called and waking me up after I had just gotten comfortable on my sofa at work.

I was tired as hell but when Amethyst called me, for some reason, curiosity killed the cat and I wanted to know what she wanted to talk about.

I knocked a few times and waited for her to open the door. A few moments passed by before I hear the door being unlocked.

Amethyst knew exactly what she was doing. She opened the door fully naked. She had a smirk on her face as she turned to walk away from the door.