EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

AMETHYST

I never in a million years would have guessed that I'd have a third child. After giving birth to a healthy baby boy, Sincere Jr, Sin and I tied the knot. I was so happy and nothing mattered more to me than my little family.

My husband was amazing. He waited on me hand and foot; he showered me with gifts, gave me bomb D, and told me he loved me all day long. He was great with the kids and I was forever grateful.

My life was complete.

Kara was by my side whenever I needed her and I loved her for that. It took some time to get used to Kara and Nas being an item but overall I was happy for them.

They had twin girls Natasha and Natalia. The twins were so adorable. Even Wade came to his senses. Everyone was cool and life couldn't be better.

"Sin!" I poked my head into our bedroom.

"Yes baby?"

"Come here please I need you!"

"What? What's wrong baby?" He walked into the bathroom and I nervously handed him a pregnancy test.

He glared at it before a smile crept onto his face. He pulled me to him and kisses me on the lips.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too." I said against his lips. "But you need to stop nutting in me. We're going to have enough kids to make a football team soon."

He laughed before leaning down to kiss my belly.

"Hey, don't blame me. Your pussy shouldn't be so good."

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his arm. "Bae shut up!"

"It's the truth. You be throwing that ass back and everything." He bit his lip then imitated how he hits it from the back.

I doubled over in laugher. "Bae stop!"

"Aight." He laughed. "I'm done."

"Gimmie kiss!" I poked my lips out and stood on my tippy toes. He leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck just as he slipped his tongue inside of my mouth.

I pulled away and gazed into his eyes.

"You are my everything. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world." I said to him before he pulled me into another hug.

I guess messing around with My Baby Daddy's Homeboy worked out for me just fine.