FIFTEEN

FIFTEEN

AMETHYST

I pulled up to the hotel and grabbed my cell phone from my purse. A bitch was nervous as hell. I almost felt as if I had the bubble guts.

I released a deep breath before dialing Wade's number. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Yo. What's up Ame?"

"I'm here. Where you at?" We had to get Wade in on the plan since Nas wasn't going to be in attendance and wouldn't be able to get me in.

"Oh I'm upstairs. We just finished taking shots and the strippers are on the way. I'm coming downstairs to give you the key to the room down the hall. Get dressed and I'll call you when they get here just walk in with them."

"Aight bet."

I threw on a hat and a pair of shades even though it was nighttime because I didn't need any one seeing my face. I needed my plan to flow smoothly with no witnesses.

I stood in the lobby waiting for Wade but quickly hid behind a corner when I saw Sincere coming. There was a pizza guy waiting in the lobby and I watched as he paid for five boxes of pizza before heading back up to the room.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Bitch, you almost got caught!

Wade's appeared a few moments later to give me the key.

He stared at me blankly. "You nervous?"

"What do you think?" I said to him before rolling my eyes. He couldn't see me roll them through my shades but I still did it.

"All I can say is do your thang. Don't let this all be for nothing."

Wade walked away leaving me to think. He was right. I hoped everything worked out the way I expected it to. I loved this man and would stop at nothing to get him.

***

I couldn't believe I was doing this dumb shit. I was getting my ass slapped by all of the thirsty niggas at Sin's bachelor party.

I rolled my eyes a few times at Wade who thought this shit was so funny. He kept laughing every time our eyes locked.

"Damn, come sit on this dick Kandy Kane. I ignored one of Sincere's dusty ass friends and kept shaking what my mama gave me.

I finally mustered up enough courage to walk over to Sin. I grabbed his hand and led him to the backroom.

"C'mon baby it's time for a private show." I said to him and he didn't protest. Once inside of the room I pushed him onto the bed.

"Damn baby you're a little rough aren't you?"

"I heard you like it that way." I replied seductively.

"You're right."

He leaned up and placed his hands on my waist. "Shake that ass for me and bend all the way over so I can see that pussy print. I wanna see how fat that pussy is." His words slurred and I was pretty sure that he was fucked up because his eyes were low.

"You wanna see this fat pussy baby?" I asked as he nodded.

I removed my high heels then straddled him. His dick jumped instantly causing me to smirk.