ONE

(Full book of PART 2 IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON FOR $1.99. Same title. IDK why but Wattpad won't let me post the link)

NAS            
Three years had gone by and a lot had changed. Taya and I were still legally married but we lived in separate houses because we were separated. We were both on the same page about the fact that our marriage just wasn't going to work.           
I was actually grateful that we were still good friends because I didn't need any bad blood between us plus she andI still fucked from time to time.            

Ame sent Junior to come visit me a couple of times in the past but I was actually glad that they were finally moving back home. I needed to be able to see my lil' man whenever I wanted to and didn't like being limited to just phone calls or Facetime videos. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss Ame as well. The two of us had a great co-parenting relationship and a great friendship on top of that. We always kept it one hundred with one another.            

"I miss you mini me." I said to Junior as he practically ignored me on Facetime. My lil' nigga was nine years old now and even more obsessed with video games than he was when he was younger.           

I chuckled to myself because for the past twenty minutes Junior continued to play his game, ignoring the hell out of me. "I know you hear me." I stated.           

"I heard you pop I miss you too." He replied.            

"Let me talk to your mom real quick."           

I laughed once more when he yelled his mother's name instead of pausing the game to go and give her the phone.            

"Boy, stop yelling in my house." I heard Ame say as she came into the camera looing good as fuck. I loved her Nia Long short cut and she'd gained a few pounds in all of the right places. Ame was officially thicker than a snicker and her beautiful skin seemed to be glowing. She was wearing a simple tank top and some jean shorts but still managed to make my heart skip a beat.            

If I had one wish, I'd wish for us to work things out and be a family together. Growing up my mom and pops showed me the true definition of unconditional love. Up until my pops passed my parents had been together for fifty years. Although I was sure they went through their own ups and downs they still made it through the fire. I wanted something like that for Ame, Junior, and I but Ame wasn't having it due to my infidelities in the past. I still regretted that shit because it wasn't even worth it.            

"What's up baby daddy?" She greeted me causing me to smile.           
"Nothing much baby mama. Why you looking so good over there?" I asked as she took the phone into the kitchen and sat it up near the stove. She appeared to be cooking something.            

"Well you know how I do." She popped her imaginary collar. "What you doing over there?"      

I looked over my shoulder making sure that Taya wasn't coming around the corner. I was currently at her house waiting for her to get out of the shower so we could go grab a bite to eat but she'd definitely shit bricks if she saw me flirting with Amethyst on Facetime.            

Whether we were together or not, she still wouldn't approve of that so I was about to make this conversation short out of respect although I loved staring into Ame's beautiful face. It was crazy how this woman still had my heart and didn't even want it.            

"Nothing just chilling. What day are ya'll moving back again?"           

"Sometime this weekend I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday. A majority of things are already packed away."